Farmers Insurance Agent in Grand Rapids, MI
Jeffrey J Lake Ins Agency IncAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in the Eastown neighborhood of Grand Rapids, MI, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (616) 726-2475 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Grand Rapids, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Michigan residents.
Hyper Optik Spectacle Studio
HyperOptik Spectacle Studio showcases the hottest independent, funky, unique, and exclusive eyewear in world!
Hair Removal Service in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Sugaring hair removal and professional makeup application. Spray tan application and massage.
Pinkie's Ice Cream and Desserts!
Established in 2014, Pinkie’s serves Sherman’s of South Haven's premium ice-cream. With 42 flavors to choose from, you may discover you have several favorites. Stop in and enjoy Michigan's favorite ice cream for yourself.
Butcher shop, focused on locally grown animals from small family farms.
MEATS & MORE
TASTY DISHES PREPARED WITH FRESH INGREDIENTS
Tom Deur Realtor and licensed builder
We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.
Our Mission Statement:
Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients.
Sponsor of the Ottawa Hills Neighborhood Association Garden Tour
Subject to restrictions.
- January 9, 2019Rating 5.0Jeff is awesome! Very knowledgeable and helpful.
- December 15, 2018Rating 5.0Jeffrey is prompt in addressing my insurance questions or needs. Always looking out for the best combination of policies that result in the best pricing.
- December 4, 2018Rating 5.0Efficient & Smart!!
- November 16, 2018Rating 5.0Great service
- September 21, 2018Rating 5.0I rarely give reviews. Just a personal policy. However, I can't let this opportunity go by. I was VERY pleased with the personal interest Eric took when I called for a quote on home and auto policies. He was professional, courteous, knowledgeable and took the time to explain fully about the details. I had been with another agency for about 15 years, but now I know I've made the right move. It is the service. But better coverage costing less than I've been paying is another bonus.
- August 25, 2018Rating 5.0Very pleased with the process of obtaining a quote and purchasing the policy. Matt was great at explaining available options/guiding me through the process.
- August 24, 2018Rating 5.0Our agent Matt Stivers, is always easy to reach and makes writing new business for us easy and seemless. Thanks Matt!
- August 13, 2018Rating 5.0All of our interactions with any of the staff in the office have been exceptional! We truly feel valued and that they care about our family, not just about our business!
- July 17, 2018Rating 5.0My experience with Eric was great!!! He took his time explaining things I didn't understand .Really nice down to earth guy. Makes you feel at ease while you're doing business with him.
- July 16, 2018Rating 5.0Every time I need something done it is quick and seamless. It's also nice to know you folks are always trying to get me the best coverage for my money.
- July 5, 2018Rating 5.0Matt did a great job explaining all the details of our policy and why each was important. It’s great having someone local who we can talk with face to face. Thanks, Matt!
- June 22, 2018Rating 5.0Jeff is more than an agent, he is a friend and former neighbor.
- June 10, 2018Rating 5.0The agent gave me two possible policies that I may take. Gave me an overran picture first and went on to answer my questions I asked so that I could make a wise decision. He was transparent, honest and stood on the customer's needs.
- May 26, 2018Rating 4.0C
- May 16, 2018Rating 4.0Eric Cook is our agent....Great customer service.
- March 15, 2018Rating 5.0Jeffery is very good at answering our questions in a timely fashion. And I really like the texting option Farmers has.
- March 8, 2018Rating 4.0Very straightforward and easy to follow! Only reason it's taken down a star is because everything was I expected, nothing blowing me away.
- February 17, 2018Rating 5.0Very happy with the service. Jeff has been very helpful and atenative to our needs and requests. Very professional.