Farmers Insurance Agent in Farmington, MI
Daniel Nicholas OmodioAbout Me
Born and raised in Southeast Michigan, I'm proud to be your local Farmers® agent in Farmington, MI. At the Omodio Agency, education and hometown hospitality are at the forefront of our customer service values. We are community-driven, and feel honored to help protect our neighbors. With over 19 years of experience as a Financial Advisor, I am uniquely qualified to help you protect your most valuable assets. We ensure that this process will be straightforward and personalized to help you select the most comprehensive, cost-effective solution for your needs. So come see us on the corner of Grand River and Farmington Road in Downtown Farmington. We have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options -- whether that's commercial, home, auto, life, recreational insurance, and more.
Give me a call at (248) 987-6090 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-01 10/17
- Coaching travel baseball for my son's team
- Spending time with family
PWS BLI 9/16
- November 29, 2019Rating 5.0Thank you for working on my insurance policy. You helped quickly yet explained the details.
- November 7, 2019Rating 5.0This particular office was persistent in contacting me even though they were very polite and at first I said no no no but now I am saying yes yes yes and I have switched and realized I should have done it years ago. Thank you five stars
- October 20, 2019Rating 5.0Margaret is always prompt and attentive to our needs. She looks out for our interests and helps make the right choices to balance premium costs and coverage.
- October 6, 2019Rating 5.0Fantastic people to do biz w/. Quick, thorough responses, quickly reply to any message left. Would recommend them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- August 22, 2019Rating 5.0This office has been incredibly helpful as we transition through some emotional life changes. Margaret has been very efficient and very caring in her interactions with our family. She has helped make a difficult process easier to deal with. Thank you!Response from DanielSeptember 12, 2019Thank you Mary! Yes, Margaret is great, Thanks for your business.
- February 21, 2019Rating 5.0You are professional, you respect your customers and I am comfortable making deal with you,
- October 8, 2018Rating 5.0I had an excellent experience obtaining my new policies at the Omodio Agency.
- September 22, 2018Rating 5.0Dan was very attentive to my questions. A pleasure to work with!!
- September 16, 2018Rating 5.0So glad Margaret stayed with you! And hope to establish a solid insurance relationship to keep updated and the best rates available
- September 4, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful. Have given all my family and friends his info.
- June 29, 2018Rating 5.0Worked hard to find me the best plan and rate for me.
- May 23, 2018Rating 5.0Daniel is very professional and know his job. Very nice and easy to talk to. I will recommend him to every one. It has been a pleasure to deal with him.
- April 11, 2018Rating 5.0Dan was very helpful and informative. He went above and beyond to explain the most tedious of details for the policy I needed. I appreciate his time and honesty!
- April 1, 2018Rating 5.0Very professional and explained all services and payment options. Was able to see on the computer all costs for each product I purchased for homes, autos, boat and ATV. Dan was able to reduce my overall costs and included higher liability coverage
- March 17, 2018Rating 4.0Knowledgeable agent. Fast follow-up. Personable. Patient with my questions. Made me very comfortable in my decision. Con - one mistake that I caught (re deductible). Did receive apology. Sue W