Farmers Insurance Agent in Davison, MI
Bradley BellAbout Me
As your local Farmers Agent in Davison, Michigan, my agency is located in the heart of downtown on Main St. Born and raised In Davison, I take pride in being an agent that can serve his life long community. My clients appreciate having a personable agent that is easy to contact and communicate with --whether that's auto, home, life, financial services, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (810) 652-5355 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Davison, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Michigan residents.
3.20 Lighthouse Cafe
Where m-53 ends at the water you will find a small town of friendly people, clear expanses of Lake Huron and a home cooked meal. The Lighthouse Cafe sits on the outskirts of Downtown Port Austin. Walk to the beach, the pier, parks, rent a kayak or a bike. When you get hungry, put on your flip-flops and come in to the Lighthouse Cafe. Breakfast is served all day, and the food is made fresh to order. Home made breads, potatoes, sausages, burgers, chili and so much more. There is a little bit of something for everyone, and Carol always has something new on special. The atmosphere is reminiscent of a July 4th picnic with all the friends and neighbors and the food will make you want to relive that party over and over.
- Fantasy Sports
- Playing Music
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
- September 2, 2019Rating 5.0Mary is awesome! Hopefuly she is not under appreciated.
- June 30, 2019Rating 5.0Brad is great to work with
- June 30, 2019Rating 5.0great experience Brad was well versed able to explain his companies plans and able to find the plan that worked best for meResponse from BradleyJune 30, 2019Thanks Rita. It was a pleasure working with you!
- June 1, 2019Rating 5.0Bradley was extremely helpful. He was kind, professional, and through. Saved me money!
- April 25, 2019Rating 3.0Didn't really like the e-sign stuff
- February 17, 2019Rating 5.0Very impressed. Got back with us promptly with what we needed answered in a timely manner.
- February 14, 2019Rating 5.0I have absolutely no complaints at all. All questions were answered and the whole proceed was done in a timely fashion.
- October 21, 2018Rating 5.0Brad was very helpful and answered all my questions for me!!
- October 14, 2018Rating 5.0Friendly atmosphere and a through review of my policy needs.
- September 1, 2018Rating 5.0Very promp and efficient. I think I will really look forward to working with Brad.
- August 25, 2018Rating 5.0These people are excellent to work with afterI got my insurance they sent me a hand written letter thanking me people don’t do that no more but they did thanks Mary that’s whyI’m with farmers