Farmers Insurance Agent in Stevensville, MD
George Harrison SmallAbout Me
I am proud to bring my 20+ years of insurance experience to help provide the fine people of Stevensville and surrounding areas with all of their coverage options. Whether you're looking for auto, home, life, business, or recreational insurance, you can rest assured that I am here to answer any and all questions you may have
At the Small Agency, our goal is to provide the best in class customer service to all of our clients. From day one to years down the line, we're committed to protecting you. Through a thorough and personalized review process, we will ensure that you are properly protected, no over or under coverage allowed here.
Price is important, but coverage pays the claims. Let's get to work today on a realistic assessment of your needs and give you peace of mind in knowing you're protected.
Give me a call at (443) 249-7400 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Subject to restrictions.
Get a whole lot of something with
Farmers Policy Perks℠
When you purchase a policy with Farmers, you're not just getting insurance backed by almost a century of experience. Now, you can unlock discounts, save money, and get benefits — with Farmers Policy Perks.
Choose from a variety of perks. Some start the moment you sign up for a policy; others help you save money the longer you're with us. Safe driver perks? We've got those. And added coverage perks? Got them too.
So which perks will you choose? I’m always happy to help with any questions you might have! Call or email any time.
PWS LD-01 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- March 27, 2020Rating 5.0I found Barb, she used to be my agent previously And decided whoever she was with that’s who I will get insurance through. I’m sure the level of customer service will exceed my expectations as it has always been that way working with her
- February 21, 2020Rating 5.0George did a great job, he covered in detail my insurance details and found some weak spots that were addressed. Great job and thanks.
- August 28, 2019Rating 5.0Prompt, responsive service. Very informative on a variety of topics.
- April 8, 2019Rating 5.0They have gone above and beyond and made buying insurance and making sure I had the right insurance simple and easy! I don't know what I would have done with them!
All I need was insurance for a small business my Wife and I bought along with a life insurance policy to secure the loan, and since they were so helpful and made it so easy I decided to have to switch all my other insurance policies over to them! I will always use this Farmers office and will send everyone I know there way!Response from GeorgeApril 9, 2019Thank you Joshua. So happy we could help! As your family and business grow, we will be beside you with the insurance products you need.
- March 18, 2019Rating 3.0Barbara was very pleasant to work with. The 2 areas that could use improvement are not honoring the quoted price. If checking someone license record will change the quote that needs to be done before making the quote. #2 was the inability to process the payment info on the computer in a timely manner.Response from GeorgeApril 9, 2019Thank you Robert for the feedback. Our goal is to provide accurate quotes to all of our customers. There are so many factors that go into providing competitive quotes that any small change may result in an alteration of the pricing. And I was there on the day in question when our billing system was down. Those factors are not within our control unfortunately. I hope since we did retain your business that we have addressed your concerns adequately. We value your business and will dazzle you with follow up service.
- March 2, 2019Rating 5.0Mr. Small is very available and responsive to all my questions. He explains the insurance coverage very well so I can understand my options. Both Mr. Small and Barbara, who works with him, are professional, friendly and detail oriented. I feel very comfortable having my insurance with this agency.
- November 28, 2018Rating 5.0George is professional and efficient. He gave me the guidance I needed and gently nudged me forward when necessary. I love my premiums AND the outstanding service my agent gave me.Response from GeorgeJanuary 29, 2019Thank you Shelly- your new home is lovely and it was a pleasure doing business with you!
- October 2, 2018Rating 5.0George is very patient and helpful.Response from GeorgeJuly 16, 2020Bonjour PASCALE LE SEPT,
Merci beaucoup pour votre avis qui nous fait chaud au coeur ! Au plaisir de vous accueillir à nouveau prochainement chez Hippopotamus !
- July 19, 2018Rating 5.0George and I talked by phone and he was very helpful. He quickly completed the review for both my home and auto.Response from GeorgeMarch 1, 2019Thaks BOB
- May 21, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful in explaining all the different options and working with us to make sure we were getting everything we needed in the best most cost effective way.Response from GeorgeJanuary 29, 2019We will be talking soon Jennifer!
- April 21, 2018Rating 5.0George went above and beyond to find the best coverage for us and was extremely knowledgeable. He explained everything in an easy to understand way.
- March 25, 2018Rating 5.0George is a Farmers Broker who knows his insurance and his company. Very professional and dedicated.Response from GeorgeJanuary 29, 2019Thank you