Farmers Insurance Agent in New Windsor, MD
Christine Mashell ShoemakerAbout Me
Born and raised in Maryland, I am proud to be your local Farmers Insurance® Agent located in New Windsor, MD; serving Carrol County, Frederick County, Baltimore County, and the entire state of Maryland. I help customers like you identify the solutions that best fit your needs. Give me a call and we can discuss all your options for auto, home, commercial insurance, and more.
At the Christine Shoemaker Agency, we start by having a friendly conversation and learning about all the aspects of your life; including your future goals and your current insurance plan. This allows us to properly assess your potential liability and understand what assets we need to protect. Then, we create a plan designed for your unique situation while looking out for gaps and overlaps in your current plan. Finally, we will discuss the plan with you line by line and educate you on the different elements of the policy.
With over 6 years of insurance industry experience, I have the knowledge and skillset to help you better understand your coverage options. I invite you to stop by the office conveniently located right off of Route 31 in the Town of New Windsor, near the New Windsor Town Hall. I look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to my agency!
Give me a call at (410) 202-8030 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
We now offer a brand new endorsement for homeowners policies that covers equipment breakage. This can better protect against any electrical, mechanical, or pressure system breakdowns. This includes HVAC, heating, and other electric equipment.
Give me a call today at (410) 202-8030 to learn more!
We are now offering 3 tiers of coverage for our riders: Saver, Plus, and Elite.
Saver includes a first accident waiver, helmet and safety apparel coverage, and minimum liability coverage for permissive use.
Plus includes actual cost value replacement on equipment, roadside assistance, trip interuption coverage, and more!
Elite includes full replacement cost for equiptment, enhanced rentals, a deductible waiver, and more!
Give us a call today at (410) 202-8030 to learn more!
PWS LD-02 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- November 4, 2020Rating 5.0My insurance needs are complicated and extensive. Christine has kept everything organized, explaining details at length, as well saving me considerable money!
I could not be more happy with the service Christine has provided me with both my personal insurance needs, as well as my farm business.
She herself is a farmer, so she understands these special demands and necessities that go along with the agriculture business.
Thank you Christine...YOU ROCK!
- November 30, 2019Rating 5.0Exceptional service and knowledgeable on how to serve us best. Thank you for being so understanding and kind during this difficult time for us. Looking forward to being a long time customer of Farmers ! Thank you -
- September 21, 2019Rating 5.0Christine was very helpful and knowledgeable. Will recommend her to other potential clients.
- August 21, 2019Rating 5.0Christine took a lot of information and found the best coverage for my needs. I am very happy with the service she provided.
- July 8, 2019Rating 5.0All has gone expedient and smoothly
- May 20, 2019Rating 5.0Christine is very knowledgeable about the policies and helped us choose what is best for our family. She is very nice and responsive. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to switch or get insurance!
- May 4, 2019Rating 5.0Was great answering all questions and setting up the correct policy.
- April 19, 2019Rating 5.0Hi Ms Christine you did a fantastic job of explaining to my wife and I about our options for the two policies we purchased on 17 April. I really liked seeing in person and not on the phone like some Insurance companies do. I'm sure that we will have a very good relationship in the future. Thank you for all your input.