Farmers Insurance Agent in Ellicott City, MD
Jeffrey Stewart GeorgeAbout Me
After living in Ellicott City for the past 11 years (and almost 10 years in Columbia, MD before that), I can’t imagine a better place to live, work, and raise a family. That's a big part of why I decided to locate my business here. I want to help the people in this area protect what they have worked so hard to achieve. As your local Farmers Insurance® and Financial Services agent, I help my clients identify the insurance coverage and financial strategies that best fit their needs and financial goals.
Call, text, email or stop by my office located conveniently on Route 40, just West of Centennial/Bethany Lane, so we can build a plan to protect and grow your wealth.
Give me a call at (410) 995-9050 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Subject to restrictions.
Girls on the Run of Central Maryland
Proud sponsor of Girls on the Run of Central Maryland look for us at the Winter and Spring 5K's.
Burleigh Manor Middle School
We support the students and staff at Burleigh Manor by sponsoring regular teacher appreciation events, supporting the Marker Space, and volunteering.
Centennial High School
We sponsor staff appreciation events, support academic and extra-curricular activities, and support STEM programs.
PWS LD-04 10/17
Pet insurance coverage offered and administered by Pets Best Insurance Services, LLC is underwritten by Independence American Insurance Company, a Delaware insurance company.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- December 6, 2019Rating 5.0amazing
- December 5, 2019Rating 5.0AmazingResponse from JeffreyDecember 5, 2019Hi Russ, Thanks for the review. I'm glad we were able to help. Enjoy your new home!
- November 29, 2019Rating 5.0Jeff, Thank You for the easy transition and savings!Response from JeffreyDecember 5, 2019Hi Marc, Thanks for the review. We try to make the transition as easy and possible, so it's great to hear that we succeeded.
- November 20, 2019Rating 5.0Jeff takes time to listen and explain my questions, and give good advice for the home insurance policy.
ThanksResponse from JeffreyNovember 20, 2019Thanks for the great feedback. I take a lot of pride in educating people about insurance, so I really enjoyed working with you to make sure you had the right coverage.
- November 20, 2019Rating 5.0Jeff is awesome. He did not pester me when I was shopping around. He gave me the info, and even added an umbrella policy for consideration, with me still saving some significant money if I made the change. He is very professional, and interested, and great to deal with. I love that he is local. I am looking forward to working with him. Jeff is really the reason that I decided to go with Farmers.Response from JeffreyNovember 20, 2019Thanks so much for the positive feedback...it made my day. It has been great working with you. I love it when we can improve someone's coverage AND save them money.
- October 21, 2019Rating 5.0Very easy and quick service. Thank you Jeff
- October 20, 2019Rating 5.0He was very quick and helpful to give me a fair deal
- June 12, 2019Rating 5.0Very nice and friendly person and more talkative about all my questions and appreciate his patience...Response from JeffreyJune 12, 2019Thank you for the kind words. I love teaching people about insurance so that they can be sure that they have the right coverage to meet their needs. You asked a lot of really good questions, and I enjoyed working with you.
- April 11, 2019Rating 5.0Honest and quickResponse from JeffreyMay 3, 2019Thanks for the feedback. We try to make insurance and financial services as painless as possible.
- March 10, 2019Rating 5.0Jeremy was very helpful and explained the policy information .Response from JeffreyMay 3, 2019Hi Anthony, glad to hear you had a good experience. Thanks for the feedback!
- January 30, 2019Rating 5.0professional, friendly and helpful.Response from JeffreyFebruary 2, 2019Thank you for the review. I'm glad we were able to build a solution to get you the coverage you needed and save you some money.
- November 2, 2018Rating 5.0I just like to say thank you so much for your execellent service with caring, I haven’t had agent like you at all.Response from JeffreyNovember 7, 2018Hi Yan,
Making a positive impact on the community is really important to us, so it's great to hear that your experience lived up to our ideals. Thanks for the review and thanks for your business.
- August 6, 2018Rating 3.0okResponse from JeffreyNovember 7, 2018Hi Michael,
Thanks for the review. We aim to do a lot better than "OK", so it's always good to know when we're falling short. We had some hiccups, but I think that's behind us now. If there is anything I can do to make your experience better, please reach out to me personally.
- July 14, 2018Rating 3.0Hate and switch. We where given a quote for bundled home auto and umbrella policy’s. After we committed we where told that the price increased significantly because of an old traffic violation. The agent had all of our information for weeks they should have let us know if there was a change in the price when we still had time to make a different choice. This is not the way to land new customers.Response from JeffreyJuly 14, 2018Hi Jill, thanks for the review. We always do our best to provide the most accurate quote up-front, but unfortunately, before we bind the policy, we have to run a report with the MVA. When a something comes up in the report (even something from a couple of years ago), it often means the premium will change. I understand your frustration, and I’m grateful that you gave us the chance to make it up to you.
We’re committed to providing excellent service, making sure your assets are protected, and finding every possible discount for you.
- July 13, 2018Rating 5.0This review is for Sharon Birdsall, the agent in your office I dealt with. She was professional, patient, informative, courteous and knowledgeable. Certainly, an asset to your office.
Fred K.Response from JeffreyJuly 13, 2018Thank you for the kind words. Sharon is an absolute rock star (for real...ask her about it next time you talk to her). I really appreciate the review...and your business.
- July 12, 2018Rating 5.0Sharon was very pleasant and knowledgeable. She explained the differences/similarities between our current provider and Farmer's. There were a few small glitches regarding the processing of forms but other than that, we are very pleased.Response from JeffreyJuly 13, 2018Thank you for the review. We pride ourselves on making sure our clients understand all of their options for both coverage and discounts. Glad to hear that Sharon took good care of you. Apologies for the paperwork glitch, but it should be smooth sailing from here.