Farmers Insurance Agent in Ellicott City, MD
Having been born and raised in Annapolis, I am proud to serve Ellicott City and all of Maryland as your local Farmers® agent. With my 4 years of insurance industry experience, I have the knowledge to help you understand and choose the right insurance coverage for you - whether you're looking for auto, home, life, commercial insurance, or more!
I love living in Maryland, and I am proud to call Howard County my home. As a family man, and I'm very glad to have had the chance to raise my kids in the Baltimore area. I'm also very proud to say that my son has gone on to follow in his father's footsteps - he's in insurance himself! If you are a family who is looking to protect your house, car, or a rental or vacant property, I can help!
I bring a wide range of experiences to my agency, which I want to utilize to help you find the right insurance for your situation. My background prior to working with Farmers was in helping local businesses satisfy their printing needs. I have experience working with small businesses across Howard County Montgomery County, Anne Arundel County, and beyond! As a small business owner myself, I understand the commercial insurance needs that your business may face. Come to me and I'll be able help you navigate your commercial insurance options.
When I'm not in the office, I enjoy spending time boating, riding motorcycles, golfing, or enjoying the outdoors. If you're looking for specialty insurance to cover your boat or motorcycle, come to an agent who shares your passion!
Give me a call at (410) 472-5680 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Subject to restrictions.
Maryland Business Connection
Maryland Business Connection is a fantastic business networking group! They are always hosting events, including baseball games, luncheons, expos and more! If you ever see me at any of these events, ask me any insurance questions you may have.
PWS LD-01 10/17
- November 29, 2018Rating 4.0Too many errors on online login. That means initial input by agent incorrect. also, price adjustments on both auto and home policy. Shouldn't this stuff have been known ahead of time?
- September 20, 2018Rating 5.0I worked with Lucas. He was very helpful and responsive . He followed up with me when he said he would and was professional and courteous. I feel good about the policy that I now have. Thank you.
- September 8, 2018Rating 4.0Greg has been very helpful with getting our new policies set up, but some errors in the online setup of our new homeowners required multiple online help desk agents to correct so the new accounts could be merged with my existing online account.
- September 2, 2018Rating 5.0prompt responses, problem solving, quick quotes, that all I need and that is Lucas provided. Thanks!
- August 2, 2018Rating 5.0The experience with my agent was both professional and pleasant. Obtaining insurance was completed with ease due to the assistance which was provided by the agents. Inquires were promptly answered and explained so that I could make decisions which suited my situation. I also appreciated the ease of completing the paperwork and procedures which were handled by the agents.Response from GregoryAugust 27, 2018Hi Barbara,
Thanks for the kind review. Please call with any questions on your policy!
- July 20, 2018Rating 5.0Gregory is very friendly and helpful.
- July 19, 2018Rating 5.0Great customer service!
- May 21, 2018Rating 5.0Great
- April 22, 2018Rating 5.0Attentive and answered all of our questions