Farmers Insurance Agent in Wichita, KS
Troy WertsAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Wichita, KS, I would like to help you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. I have the knowledge to help you better understand your coverage options—auto, home, renters, life insurance, business insurance and more. Our office is located at Tyler and Westlawn, one block South of 21st and Tyler.
Give me a call at (316) 773-4800 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Johnston's has been a part of Wichita History for over 100 years!
Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Co-founded in 2002 by brothers Bill and Randy Simon and their friend and business partner, Scott Redler, the three men named the restaurant after Bill and Randy’s father, Freddy Simon, a World War II veteran. Today, Freddy’s restaurants from coast-to-coast serve a menu reminiscent of the all-American meals Freddy prepared for his family!
Kansas Humane Society
The Kansas Humane Society is a community resource for pets and people that helps abandoned and homeless animals in our community. Our animal shelter offers a wide variety of services to promote the human and animal bond.
His Helping Hands
His Helping Hands is a community service ministry of Central Christian Church to help those living in the Wichita and Sedgwick County areas who are facing insufferable hardships, such as victims of natural disasters, families living below the poverty line, or those families considered to be “at risk.”
- Snow Skiing
Frequently Asked Questions:
- October 18, 2020Rating 5.0Troy Werts is a really good agent and looks after our insurance needs and other areas. Our policies and our needs are constantly changing but we are happy with his efforts and coverages.
- August 22, 2020Rating 5.0With Geralyns assistance on obtaining a car insurance policy recently for my mother it was a breeze. She was efficient in returning emails.
- July 15, 2020Rating 5.0I appreciated Troy taking the time to go through our policies and find areas that needed to be changed. I also appreciated him coming to my office, and meeting with me and my wife, concerning these changes.
- July 15, 2020Rating 5.0Troy hit it out of the ballpark. When making a move to a new home I reached out to 4 different agents and Troy was the only one that got it right and did not cost us an arm and a leg. He walked me through everything so I was sure I received what I asked for. Very happy with my decision.
- April 23, 2020Rating 5.0great service, great people
- March 21, 2020Rating 5.0Agents has been very helpful n my decision to chose farmers
- February 20, 2020Rating 5.0Everythings been great so far !
- February 17, 2020Rating 5.0Working with Troy was wonderful. He is very personable and goes above and beyond to help us with our insurance needs. I highly recommend him.
- December 13, 2019Rating 5.0great care and service !
- November 6, 2019Rating 4.0Yes, I thought my agent was first of all "accessible!" He scheduled my appointment right away and was friendly & willing to help. I found this very encouraging initially because he was a new agent who I had never met before and was taking over for my agent who was retiring. I found him easy to talk to when we met. He was very friendly and mentioned that he know a family member which made me feel at home. I do feel that he needs a little more work on becoming familiar with insurance business.
- April 29, 2019Rating 5.0Troy has been very diligent and thorough through this new policy process!
- April 24, 2019Rating 5.0Troy's customer service is top notch and his knowledge of the product he represents is excellent.
- April 3, 2019Rating 5.0Troy Werts was very professional in his approach to all areas of his review of our present coverages. He covered in detail what we coverages we currently had and additional coverages our situation and properties that would be useful. Once the comparisons were made side by side, he showed the advantages of various deductibles, higher limits and the premiums for each. After we made our decision to go with Troy and Farmers, he explained what would be processed by email- all went smoothly
- February 4, 2019Rating 5.0Awesome experience working with Troy. I live out of town so most all is done via phone. Troy has your best interest as a client.
- January 18, 2019Rating 5.0Agent and staff are very knowledgeable and friendly! Premiums continue to increase but great service at this agency is what keeps me there.
- December 19, 2018Rating 4.0Geralyn has been invaluable with my new insurance policies.
- August 8, 2018Rating 5.0GETTING A NEW HOME COVERED AND MOVE A CAR FROM OUR OKLAHOMA FARMERS AGENT TO BUNDLE WITH THE NEW KANSAS HOME. TROY'S PEOPLE HANDLED IT ALL.
- June 22, 2018Rating 5.0Very professional and informative. He made sure I understood exactly what I was purchasing and why.
- April 8, 2018Rating 5.0Good, did everything I wanted