Farmers Insurance Agent in Wichita, KS
Sue Ann BaileyAbout Me
The Sue Bailey Agency strives to provide outstanding customer service, availability, and product knowledge to their clients. We are dedicated to ensuring that our clients all feel that they are apart of our Farmers family and work very hard to show our clients that their needs are just as important to us as they are to them. Our goal is to show our clients that we do not want a client for just today but, a client for life.
Give me a call at (316) 941-7163 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
PWS LD-04 10/17
Pet insurance coverage offered and administered by Pets Best Insurance Services, LLC is underwritten by Independence American Insurance Company, a Delaware insurance company.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 10, 2020Rating 5.0Sue has been great to work with. She explains things in detail and has always responded quickly when I need something. She truly gives the customer the feeling that’s she’s working in your corner.Response from SueSeptember 10, 2020Thank you so much it has been my absolute pleasure to work with you. I am always here for all of your insurance needs, questions, and concerns.
- May 4, 2020Rating 5.0Sue is helpful, knowledgeable and honest! I am so glad I switched to her agency!Response from SueAugust 20, 2020Thank you so much. I am always here to help and answer any of your questions regarding your insurance needs.
- September 23, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent customer service!Response from SueJanuary 24, 2019Thank you for your review and please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you!
- September 12, 2018Rating 4.0I was a little disappointed to learn that the lady I originally spoke with and set me up on the new policy, in my opinion, misrepresented my coverage. Once I did speak with Mrs Bailey she corrected the coverage I wanted, thought I was getting, and needed. But the premium went from $xxxx a year to over $xxxx I instantly saw red. After being on the phone with Mrs. Bailey we were able to find coverage but it was still an increase over what was originally quoted. I was extremely frustrated and upseResponse from SueJanuary 24, 2019I appreciate your patience and allowing me to review the policy with you. I hope that you have been pleased with my agency and the service provided. I am here if you need anything.
- September 9, 2018Rating 5.0Sue went above and beyond to help me when I wasn't satisfied with my previous insurance company. She even stayed late to make sure I got my new policy all started when my schedule was crazy. I recommend her highly to anyone in the market for new insurance or unhappy with an existing policy!Response from SueJanuary 24, 2019Thank you for your kind words and review. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you.
- August 22, 2018Rating 5.0Sue was an absolute pleasure to work with. I was simply needing a quote for a home purchase but was completely impressed with her attention to detail. She was able to immediately answer every question with exact figures and even when she couldn't compete with an auto insurance issue, she was able to maneuver a few items to get me a substantially better rate. She maintained contact throughout the process but wasn't overbearing. Needless to say, I accepted her quote.
- August 17, 2018Rating 5.0We are already completely pleased with you. From the first time I talked to you, you have been nothing short of amazing. I've never had anyone stick their neck out for me like that, and I am beyond great full! We are both looking forward to the years to come with you and Farmers both!
- July 17, 2018Rating 5.0Sue was very prompt and professional. Her customer service skills were top notch. She was a pleasure to work with.
- July 1, 2018Rating 5.0Sue is AMAZING! Always eager to help in any way possible and is always quick to either answer the phone or call back. Very, very reliable & kind! 10/10 would recommend! :)
- May 31, 2018Rating 5.0Great customer service & fast attention
- April 23, 2018Rating 5.0Sue was personable and explained everything in detail, and talked me through the discounts I qualified for, even helping me with an unexplained accident that showed up associated with my driver license.
- April 15, 2018Rating 5.0Sue was absolutely fantastic! She beat all of our current rates and explained everything in detail for me. I never felt pressured. She was like talking to an old friend! I highly recommend her!
- April 12, 2018Rating 5.0Great service! Sue is very professional, personable, and easy to work with.
- March 4, 2018Rating 5.0she was very sharp and thorough. I enjoyed working with her
- February 23, 2018Rating 5.0Sue was very fast and responded to all my questions. I was very appreciative of her support and service.
- February 6, 2018Rating 5.0I appreciate that I have a local agent. I did not have that with my last insurance company. Sue was able to answer all my questions when I was shopping for a new policy. She also walked me through the inspection process and corrections needed after the inspection. She is timely with responses to emails. I like having a person to call instead of just a number.