Farmers Insurance Agent in Wichita, KS
Mike Eric SwopeAbout Me
As a new Farmers® agent in Wichita, KS, I enjoy helping clients just like you select the auto, home, renters, umbrella, life, fire, flood, business and commercial insurance coverage that best protects you and your family, yet addresses future needs as well.
I have lived in the Wichita area since 1992. I worked for one of the area’s largest employers as a graphic & web designer until 2004, then helped my brother manage and grow his retail tire business until his death. During this time, we grew his store’s average monthly receipts several times over. Growth like that is achieved through hard work and superior customer service.
I will apply those same business principles as your insurance consultant to help you choose the best insurance packages for your specific needs -- for your family, your business, and your future.
Give me a call at (316) 683-5081 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
- November 16 - 17, 2019Comic ConCentury II Convention Center in Wichita, KS
Tup Tim Thai = YUM! in Any Language
Tup Tim Thai at 21st & Rock Road in Wichita serves scrumptious Thai inspired dishes in a quiet, even romantic atmosphere. Perfect for lunch with colleagues or dinner with the significant other! If you stop in, please tell them Farmers® Agent Mike Swope sent you!
1st Choice Trailers: Your 1-Stop Trailer Shop!
1st Choice Trailers was founded in 1996 as Air Capital Conversions by Mark & Karol Schott in Wichita, Kansas, on one basic principle: Provide the the highest quality products and services available to our customers. They have grown beyond featuring just humble horse and cargo trailers and have added great new and used RV travel trailers & fifth wheel campers. More than 20 years later, Mark & Karol continue to run the business first hand. 1st Choice Trailers is located in Goddard, Kansas, just 7 miles west of Wichita on U.S. 54.
Ribbit Computers: Affordable computer, tablet and phone sales and repair
I have used Ribbit Computers for all my computer repair needs for more than 8 years now. I use both Macintosh and Windows laptops and computers. They have always taken care of my personal and business computers in a prompt and professional manner. I highly recommend them!
Wichita [Tree] Shear makes quick work of clearing land of unwanted trees and brush up to 14″ in diameter. Features a limb guard and quality components for long service life. See their video to see the tree shear in action. It is a great product that attaches to common skid steers and loaders. Built right here in Wichita, KS!
Wichita [Tree] Shear: Cuts down trees up to 14" in diameter in seconds. BUILT RIGHT HERE IN WICHITA!
Wichita [Tree] Shear makes quick work of clearing land of unwanted trees and brush up to 14″ in diameter. Features a limb guard and quality components for long service life. See their video to see the tree shear in action. It is a great product which attaches to common skid steers and loaders. Built right here in Wichita, KS!
Mulvane Education Foundation encourages success for Mulvane USD 263 students
The Mulvane Education Foundation is a community-based corporation formed exclusively for charitable, educational, and scientific purposes, and specifically “not-for-profit,” to improve the quality of education in Mulvane by soliciting and raising charitable donations to be allocated toward the enhancement of educational opportunities and related extracurricular activities for the residents and patrons of Unified School District No. 263, Mulvane, Kansas. To date, they have funded 100+ grants totaling nearly $140,000!
Newton Lions Club: Where There's A Need, There's A Lion
Mike Swope of Swope Agency, LLC helps provide web site design and hosting to the local Newton Lions Club organization (and other organizations) because they give back to the community.
Mulvane Chamber of Commerce
The Mulvane Chamber of Commerce has made great strides to promote and improve the community of Mulvane. The Mulvane Chamber works closely with other community organizations in Mulvane, such as VisitMulvane.com, the Mulvane Library, the City of Mulvane, etc. I reside in Mulvane, and help the Mulvane Chamber design, maintain and host their web site.
- Graphic & Web Site Designer
- Helping people with their insurance
- Keeping my wife happy
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
- July 22, 2019Rating 5.0Presents and explains the policy well and answers all our questions in a way we understand.Response from MikeJuly 22, 2019Christopher, it is a pleasure to get to know you and your wife better and to help you protect your home and family. If you ever have questions, please let me know!
- July 14, 2019Rating 5.0No problems since he became my agent.Response from MikeJuly 14, 2019Margaret, it is a pleasure for us to serve you! Please tell your friends and family if they need help with their insurance.
- June 23, 2019Rating 5.0Mike is outstanding as our new Farmer's Agent. We recently refinanced our home and he supported sending all the insurance info to our VA agent very well. Also, he has great human relations with his clients. He took time to introduce himself to my wife and I and then reviewing our policy suggesting needed improvements. He explained all the needed additional features for our house insurance very well. We are blessed to have Mike as our new agent ..He is outstanding in every way!Response from MikeJune 23, 2019Kent, it was truly an honor to meet you and your lovely wife at your home. Though we talked about insurance, I also enjoyed learning about your family and hearing about some of your experiences in the military, and your wife's experiences in the military as well, and your general history together. May God continue to bless you and your family! I will call in a week or two and see if you and your wife are available to lunch, so you can meet my wife, who is also Filipino. Should be a grand time!
- April 27, 2019Rating 5.0Thank you, Mike, for a very clear explanation of benefits & very efficient handling of the enrollment process. Stuart.Response from MikeMay 8, 2019Thanks for the opportunity to serve you, Stuart! I appreciate the trust and faith that you have placed in me.
- March 3, 2019Rating 5.0Mike is very good and explained everything very well.Response from MikeMarch 5, 2019Dan, thanks for being a great customer. It takes two to tango, as they say! Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!
- February 22, 2019Rating 5.0Mike was prompt, friendly and knowledgeable! Great experience!Response from MikeApril 6, 2019Betty, thanks for the review! I appreciate you!
My Hardworking Team