Farmers Insurance Agent in Wichita, KS
Elizabeth C Hamilton-DickeyAbout Me
Born and raised in Kansas, I'm proud to serve Wichita, KS and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers Insurance® and Financial Services agent. I help customers like you identify the solutions that best fit your needs. Give us a call and we can discuss all your options for life, auto, home, business insurance, and more.
At the Elizabeth Hamilton-Dickey Agency, we are committed to your education about insurance. We take time to sit down with you and have an in-depth discussion about your life, the assets you need to protect, and the policy that will properly address these needs. We not only want to find you a plan that fits your budget but one that will protect your family and your future, while eliminating gaps and overlaps along the way.
Insurance is not your business, it is ours! So we do everything to make this process straightforward and easy for you. I am available anytime via email, phone, or text and will even drive to your home, business, or accident site when you need me most. When it comes to filing claims, our agency will enter claims on your behalf to remove a stressful process from your plate. I really care about my clients and many have become as close as family to me. I want to hear about, and celebrate, the big moments in your life with you!
I have been with Farmers Insurance for over 20 years, not only as an agent but also as a member of the district office. This has given me a well-rounded experience within the company that enhances the service I can deliver to my clients. Please stop by my office conveniently located a mile North of Kellogg near the corner of Maple and Tyler and say hello! I look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to my Farmers family.
Give me a call at (316) 683-7971 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Years of Experience
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-01 10/17
There is no better time to get a plan started than now. We can help you identify your need and put a plan in place, and we can start small--some coverage is better than no coverage at all.
Helping Kansans In Need
We are a proud supporter of Paxton's Blessing Box, a local organization that collects non-perishable food and toiletry items to place in small pantry boxes to help those in need in Kansas communities. There are now dozens of boxes located throughout the Midwest, and they have recently relocated their warehouse to add expanded storage space. With the recent events in our country, the need is greater than ever...no donation is too small! You can also visit their website at https://paxtonsblessingbox.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 24, 2020Rating 5.0Friendly, very knowledgeable and helpful.
I would recommend Beth to anyone that is in the market for insurance.
BillResponse from ElizabethSeptember 24, 2020Bill, thank you so much for the kind review! I'm am thrilled to have you as a customer!
- June 23, 2020Rating 5.0Very professional and delightful to work with...made me feel totally comfortable. I felt that she wanted what was best for me. VERY HELPFUL!!!!Response from ElizabethJune 23, 2020Alvi, thank you so much for the review! You are a joy to work with. We are here anytime you need us, so please dont hesitate to call. We appreciate your business!
- January 19, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent experience. She was very responsive-always got back to me in the time frames she committed to. She took the time to go through policy changes/explained differences from prior policy and provided info on specific areas in policy including options that were very helpful and relevant to my situation and she listened to my concerns regarding policy coverage issues - and was sensitive to/worked through short time frames I gave her on policy expiration dates - that was HUGE - THANK YOU!Response from ElizabethJanuary 19, 2020Thank you very much for the kind words, John! We are here whenever you need us. We appreciate you!
- August 19, 2019Rating 5.0Beth spent a great deal of time with me discussing and educating me about the complexities of insurance and how she can best help my family. It was well worth my time. Insurance is not fun or exciting but ultimately it provides us with protection which we need and value. Thank you Beth!
- April 24, 2019Rating 5.0She was very helpful!
- April 11, 2019Rating 5.0Beth is outstanding as usual.
- July 28, 2018Rating 5.0Beth really saved the day. She set up our home policy in a day, allowing us to keep the closing date on our new home as scheduled.
- July 12, 2018Rating 5.0I just purchased a new vehicle. Beth was more than helpful when it came to giving me a pre purchase monthly rate quote. She also went above and beyond, by bringing the documentation needing to be signed, to my house, in order not to interrupt my job.
- June 1, 2018Rating 5.0Beth is awesome! She explained everything very well.