Farmers Insurance Agent in Pittsburg, KS
Christen Dean Austin ForsytheAbout Me
As a newer business owner in the Pittsburg area, I'm proud to serve Baxter Springs, KS, Nevada, MO, Eldorado Springs, MO, and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers Insurance® agent. My father was a long-time resident of the Pittsburg area so I take great pride in coming back to serve the community that helped raise him.
At the Chris Forsythe Agency, we will provide a top-quality customer experience utilizing technology, education, and a strong work ethic to ensure every house gets the best service 365, not just 9-5.
I specialize in helping people find the best coverage options for auto insurance, home insurance, and small business insurance. Let’s start a friendly and informative conversation today about protecting what matters most.
Before becoming a Farmers Agent I worked in the manufacturing industry for 17 years. Through diligence and hard work, I was able to work my way up to managing a team of 50-60 employees. During that time I coached and developed each employee to help them reach their maximum potential. This experience is what helps me better understand each client's unique needs so that I can provide them with the best experience and policy available.
My office is conveniently located at the intersection of 15th St. and Broadway St. 2-4 blocks south of Johns Sports Center and Jim's Steak House. I'd love to review your current policies with you and confirm that you have the proper insurance for your specific needs. We serve MO, KS, and OK! Nevada MO, El Dorado Springs, Butler MO, Columbus KS, Girard KS, Fort Scott KS, and Joplin MO.
Give me a call at (620) 231-6460 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Pittsburg, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Kansas residents.
Full Health Wellness
A pathway to a brighter future.
Full Health Wellness Systems wants to spread our message of hope and compassion. We believe that a single action can make a difference in the community, and that collective action can greatly impact the world. Through advocacy and outreach activities, our team works tirelessly each day to contribute their part to the greater good.
We at Full Health Wellness believe that mindfulness and self-determination are the foundation upon which health and happiness exist. We use these terms as a guide to a great practice, and work to empower everyone we serve to become the architects of their own futures.
We believe in you.
Employers Health and Safety LLC
"We Build Safety In Everything We Do"
Our focus is on preventing losses and controlling those that do occur. With OSHA compliance being a side-benefit of our services, our primary goal is to assist companies in providing a safe workplace and positively impacting their bottom line as much as possible.
We are members of the Pittsburg KS Rotary Club!
We are honored to be a part of the Pittsburg KS Rotary Club!
- Rotary Club
- ATV riding
- Business Startups
- April 12, 2020Rating 5.0He was not in the office but his office assistant was she is great.Response from ChristenApril 13, 2020Thanks for the kind words, Jason! We value your business!
- October 4, 2019Rating 5.0He was very quick and got us a great price!Response from ChristenOctober 7, 2019Thank you Kaylee! Congrats on the new home!
- August 28, 2019Rating 5.0Friendly, Polite & helpful. Answered all questions. Made sure I knew the quote numbers Correctly.Response from ChristenAugust 29, 2019Thank you very much for the kind review! We enjoyed covering everything with you! Have a great week!
- May 19, 2019Rating 5.0They are very friendly and made things easy.Response from ChristenSeptember 18, 2019Lacey, thank you for the kind words!
- January 20, 2019Rating 5.0quick and easy, thank youResponse from ChristenSeptember 18, 2019Marlon, thank you very much!
- October 12, 2018Rating 5.0Christen was very professional and courteous in the way he listen to my needs in the request for a quote.
He responded in a in a timely fashion.Response from ChristenSeptember 18, 2019John, thank you very much! It was good working with you all!
- August 16, 2018Rating 5.0Chris came to our home, informed us of options to bundle our homeowner's and car insurance, and talked with us about what coverage means and how filing a claim would work with him as our agent. We are very pleased to be starting this new policy with Chris as our agent and have a lot of faith in his experience to guide us through!Response from ChristenFebruary 13, 2020Thank you so much for the kind review!
- July 21, 2018Rating 5.0Very HelpfulResponse from ChristenOctober 7, 2019Thank you James!
- July 6, 2018Rating 5.0Everyone strived to give me the lowest rate and help in any and every way possible. Very happy with the service I received so far.Response from ChristenFebruary 13, 2020Thank you so much!
- June 26, 2018Rating 5.0I was very pleased with Chris. He had everything well prepared and answered any questions I had. That is what I like being upfront and honest not just telling me something that doesn't make sense! He was able to combine some of my stuff in one policy that will help make it better and not so confusing. His staff person Cameron was very helpful as well!Response from ChristenFebruary 13, 2020It's great to hear! Thank you so much!