Farmers Insurance Agent in Overland Park, KS
Matt T NorthMatt North Insurance Agency IncAbout Me
As a Farmers Insurance Agency servicing clients in Kansas, we help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. Our process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance.
Having gone through the Farmers University programs, I am fully educated to assist with all of your insurance coverage options--whether that's Business, Life, Home, Auto, Renters, Rec Vehicles, Marine, etc.
We look forward to working for you!
Give me a call at (913) 953-8001 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
A Business Owners Policy (BOP) combines the major property and liability coverages into one insurance policy and can be customized to fit the needs of your business.
Life insurance can do more than help your business recover from the death of a key employee. It can also play a critical role in your compensation plan — helping you recruit, retain, and reward your employees.
Commercial auto insurance can help provide coverage for bodily injury or damage to other vehicles and property for which you or your employees are legally responsible.
When accidents and injuries occur on the job, it's important that the medical needs of your employees are quickly addressed, to help them with coverage and get them back to work as soon as possible. Farmers® can help provide insurance options for your business. Call our agency today to learn more!
A safe, loving, and educational environment Operation Breakthrough is the largest single-site early education child care and social services facility in the state of Missouri serving over 400 children daily from the urban core.
The mission of Operation Breakthrough is to help children who are living in poverty develop to their fullest potential by providing them a safe, loving, and educational environment. Operation Breakthrough also strives to support and empower the children's families through advocacy, referral services, and emergency aid.
Homes for Heroes
Homes for Heroes® is a company that affiliates with real estate-related service providers who offer substantial rebates and discounts to the Heroes who serve our nation and its communities every day. Our Heroes include military personnel, firefighters, law enforcement officers, and others who make our communities a better place to live.
This program was created after the tragic events of 9/11 as a "Thank you" to the men and women who have given so much. Heroes across the country register on our website every day looking for the savings. We match them with Homes for Heroes® Affiliates in their area.
Homes for Heroes® is now expanding its discounts beyond the home buying and selling process with our Friends of Heroes® program.
I enjoy meeting people and helping families with what is important to them. I encourage my clients to lean on me when the need arises. Matt North Insurance Agency, Inc. is involved in community events, charities, and drives. We strive to help where we can when we can.
Over the years we have raised thousands of dollars and donated countless items needed for children and families. I have been in the Kansas City Metro area since 2002 when I purchased my first home in Overland Park, KS.
I attended Northwest Missouri State University, in Maryville MO, so I have been familiar with Kansas City since 1998. I live and work in Johnson County and will always live and work in this area, I love it!
I met my beautiful wife Lauren in 2004 and we married in 2010. We have two exuberant children, Harper and Hudson. Lauren has been my biggest supporter since the beginning stages of the Agency. Without Lauren's support, the Agency would not have had the early successes which brought us to where we are today.
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
Here are some important Homeowners' Insurance options that you may want to consider:
Sewage and Drain Coverage: this covers water reversals into your home. If the water going out of your home is somehow coming back in, this endorsement kicks in.
Service Line Coverage: Utility lines - water, sewer, or electrical lines from your home's exterior to the city street would be covered under this option.
Equipment Breakdown Coverage: This useful endorsement covers against the unknown, such as a power surge or mechanical breakdown.
If you have any questions about Homeowners' Insurance, give us a call today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- January 7, 2021Rating 5.0I left 5 stars but wouldn’t let me submitResponse from MattJanuary 7, 2021Thank you very much for your 5 star review! Much appreciated. You are excellent to work with and we appreciate you being proactive. Happy New Year and we will speak with you soon.
- December 18, 2020Rating 5.0Always looking out for my best interests...asks good questions about my situation that allows for coverage needs that I may not have considered. I like working with Matt and have house, car, rec vehicles, and more, all insured with him.Response from MattDecember 18, 2020Thank you Joel V. We appreciate working with you, excellent clients like you are what make our business great! Merry Christmas to you and yours. Please always reach out if we can assist. Thank you.
- September 28, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent service that is helpful and prompt.Response from MattSeptember 28, 2020Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business! Please reach out if we can ever help or answer questions. Take care.
- September 5, 2020Rating 5.0Stephanie is a pleasure to work with. Great sales skills and product knowledge. She was extremely helpful in the whole process of changing our four coverages go Farmers.
Thank you!Response from MattSeptember 5, 2020Thank you for the review! Stephanie appreciates it and said it was outstanding to work with you guys. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you!
- September 3, 2020Rating 5.0When my renewal came up they talked to me about ways to save on my renewal and saved me a good amount.Response from MattSeptember 3, 2020Janelle, thank you very much for the review. It is a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for working with us and thank you for your business! We are here to help whenever you need us!
- August 13, 2020Rating 5.0Fast, courteous service!Response from MattAugust 13, 2020Thank you Donald! We appreciate your business!
- August 9, 2020Rating 5.0Cindy E. was just awesome! She made us feel comfortable by being very down-to-earth and cheerful while explaining the options in our situation in detail. We felt we could make a carefully though-out decision based on our conversation with her. When we were ready, she guided us through the change process with ease.Response from MattAugust 9, 2020Arline, thank you very much for your review! We appreciate the time you spent with Cindy on your account. Cindy is thankful for your input and feedback. Your business is much appreciated. Take care!
- May 19, 2020Rating 5.0Matt provides excellent advice and service!Response from MattMay 20, 2020Excellent working with you! Congrats on the new home, enjoy it. We are here if you need anything, have a great summer!
- March 20, 2020Rating 5.0Matt has been great! He is very knowledgable and gets the answers quickly. He answers all emails or phone calls immediately, even just to tell me he'll get back to me with the answers.Response from MattMarch 20, 2020Thank you very much! We appreciate you being proactive and working with us. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to working with you!
- February 9, 2020Rating 5.0Matt is always very helpful and responsive finding cost saving in our premiums along with better coverage for our insurance plans.
Neal R.Response from MattFebruary 10, 2020Neal, thank you for your kind words. Nancy and you are excellent clients, we appreciate your business! Have an excellent 2020!
- January 25, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent Service!Response from MattJanuary 27, 2020Scott, it is our pleasure to assist you. Hunter and I appreciate your time and feedback! Have a great year!
- January 25, 2020Rating 5.0Extremely Responsive, great administrative staff, Hunter was excellent. Matt Check's in to keep up to date on any changes. This is by fare the best insurance service I have ever received.Response from MattJanuary 27, 2020Scott, thank you for your business! You are excellent to work with. We appreciate your responsiveness and allowing us to explain all. Look forward to working with you for years to come!
- October 24, 2019Rating 5.0Matt really understands his policies and how they relate to his customersResponse from MattOctober 29, 2019Damon, thank you! We appreciate working with you, and look forward to assisting you in the future!
- September 15, 2019Rating 4.0Cindy was a pleasure to work with setting up my home insurance. She made sure I had the right coverage for my home and encouraged me to get a relatively inexpensive umbrella policy, which I had never thought to consider.
Overall, Price seems a little higher than some others but great value and customer experience.Response from MattSeptember 16, 2019Zachary, thank you for your business and kind words. Cindy enjoys working with you and appreciates your interest in understanding what your insurance does for you. Thank you for choosing Farmers Insurance!
- June 11, 2019Rating 5.0I have always been extremely happy with Farmers ins, but. Only due to Cindy Erickson. She has taken care of me & my family for years. I switched to Matt North's Agency, due to her also. I have NEVER had an issue she couldn't solve or help me get it taken care of. She has gone WAY ABOVE & BEYOND what is expected, on numerous occasions. I wouldn't change if it saved me a few $.. The customer Service is more than worth it.Response from MattJune 14, 2019Thank you very much for your review, and the kind words! Cindy adores you and thanks you for your business and friendship. We all appreciate you stopping by. Thank you sir! See you soon
- June 5, 2019Rating 5.0Matt is very thorough in explaining his insurance products and making sure
you have the right coverages for your needs. Trusting Agent!!Response from MattJune 7, 2019Troy, always a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for trusting us as your Agency!
- May 1, 2019Rating 5.0Matt and his staff were both very knowledgeable and professional in helping me with my insurance needs. They were also very courteous and attentive. I would highly recommend them for any of your insurance needs.
BillResponse from MattJune 7, 2019Bill, thank you for your business! We appreciate the review and feedback, speak with you soon!
- November 16, 2018Rating 5.0Matt is a knowledgeable agent who values your time and takes care of business. He is backed up with a very competent staff too.Response from MattNovember 16, 2018Patrick, thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your time and thank you for being an excellent client!
- November 8, 2018Rating 5.0answered my questions and was patient with my schedule when it took me several weeks to reviewResponse from MattNovember 8, 2018Appreciate the opportunity! It is our pleasure to work with you, thank you for trusting the referral you received, glad we were able to work with you!
- November 1, 2018Rating 5.0great service.Response from MattNovember 2, 2018Thank you Toni! Appreciate your loyalty!