Farmers Insurance Agent in Olathe, KS
As your local Farmers® agent in Olathe, KS, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (913) 221-0755 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
My friends over at Absolute Awards are your first and last stop for all your engraving needs! I'm proud to provide them with business insurance.
Melissa Josenberger Real Estate Agent
If you're looking to buy a home, look no further than Melissa, one of the most respected real estate agents in town. Afterwards, come to me and we can make sure you have all the right coverage!
Olathe Public Schools
I am proud to be a business partner with the Olathe School District. We provide supplies and support to all facets of the district, from students to teachers, we're proud to do our part. Go Falcons!
PWS LD-02 10/17
- March 4, 2019Rating 5.0Leah was very informative and very pleasant to speak with. She was prompt and followed through what all that she said she would do. It is a pleasure to work with her. We felt like she was looking after our best interest. Jon and Janelle
- February 20, 2019Rating 5.0It was my pleasure working with you on my insurance. I appreciate the fact that you very punctual for our appointment and it is very obvious you know your facts about the insurance. I look forward to working with you.
- February 20, 2019Rating 5.0Very good agent, goes out of her way to help get the process going, very professional!!
- February 17, 2019Rating 5.0It was great
- February 17, 2019Rating 5.0It was great.
- January 2, 2019Rating 5.0Lisa Hamilton is excellent. She explained in detail the insurance coverages. Much appreciated. Kurt
- December 18, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent service! Leah drove to our location in Iola in order to get us enrolled.
- November 5, 2018Rating 5.0They made it very easy to switch over from our old insurance provider.
- November 1, 2018Rating 5.0Quick to answer questions. Offered suggestions for discussion that had value.
- August 22, 2018Rating 5.0Very informative and easy to work with!
- June 29, 2018Rating 5.0Very professional, knowledgable, great people skills and a strong communicator . An asset to farmers insurance. In a time of "high tech", she not only has those skills, but she is "high touch"- made me feel confident of our decision to do business with this agency. Excellent communications from agency as we transitioned to Farmers
- June 28, 2018Rating 5.0Leah was awesome at explaining everything and answering all the questions my husband and I had! Thanks for all your help :)
- May 20, 2018Rating 5.0Leah has been such a huge help in getting us signed up for car and home insurance! We are first time homebuyers and had no experience with homeowner's insurance, and Leah explained everything clearly and gave us the proper tools to make an informed decision. She also came to our home so we could sign the paperwork, which was much appreciated. Thank you Leah!
- April 9, 2018Rating 5.0Had a great experience working with Leah. She went above and beyond helping me and following up to get the job done!! Highest recommendation!
- March 27, 2018Rating 4.0It was ok
- February 21, 2018Rating 4.0She was very knowledgeable and made the hole thing very easy.