Farmers Insurance Agent in Lenexa, KS
Kent E JewettKent Jewett Ins Agency IncAbout Me
As your local Farmers® Insurance and Financial Services Agent in Lenexa, KS with over 16 years of experience, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, life, business insurance and more. Our agency is licensed in Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Minnesota, Arkansas, Texas, Arizona, Colorado and Nevada so we can handle your primary home, lake house, and even your home away from home.
Give me a call at (913) 248-1833 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Olathe High Schools
The Kent E. Jewett Insurance Agency is proud to sponsor two scholarships at the Olathe School District. We know college is expensive and want to help students with this financial responsibility. One scholarship will go to a Bowling team student and the other will go to a student that is part of the Cheerleading team.
Olathe Health Charitable Foundation
Once again, The Jewett Insurance Agency is a proud sponsor of the 2019 Olathe Health Charitable Foundation, supporting the Olathe Medical Center NICU. We look forward to seeing you at upcoming events!!
- Being a Grandpa to Charli, Julian, Weston and Harrison
- Kansas City Royals Baseball & Kansas City Chief Football
- K-State, KU and Nebraksa sports
- May 16, 2020Rating 4.0fine
- April 2, 2020Rating 5.0Kent is personable and on top of all paperwork. He also responds in a timely manner. He is easy to work with!
- March 29, 2020Rating 5.0Very fast and professional.
- January 12, 2020Rating 5.0Great 1st impression. On his own initiative, looked over my file that I did through corporate, found some errors, and got them corrected - saving me money. Polite and professional. I look forward to working with him.
- January 8, 2020Rating 4.0Kent was. very upbeat and explained things well. I really don’t care to use computers and would prefer a computer-free experience.
- September 19, 2019Rating 5.0My agent, Kent Jewett, is knowledgable of the coverage products I have requested. He replies to my questions have always been prompt if I was communicating by email. He was my first agent when I moved to the Kansas City metro. I have left Farmer's in the past, but it was always because of a lower quote from a competitor. I have always been quite frugal. I'm hoping to stay after this term, but it will depend on the quotes, not the high quality of service he provides.
- September 19, 2019Rating 5.0Kent gives great service and timely responses.
- September 18, 2019Rating 5.0I picked Kent somewhat at random. I was looking for a Farmers agent with experience, and close to my house; Kent fit the specs. I was very impressed with the whole process. He was very knowledgeable, extremely timely in his responses, and absolutely zero pressure. It's obvious he has onboarded new clients many times in the past, and he knows what he is doing. Very happy with my decision. And I was very impressed with Farmers corporate support on the new client process. In all, five stars!
- June 26, 2019Rating 5.0I have been with Kent for years and he has been a great representative for myself and my family.
- May 18, 2019Rating 5.0Very easy to work with and very helpful!
- April 26, 2019Rating 5.0His associate was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Changing our car insurance policy to Farmers was easy and quick.
- March 8, 2019Rating 5.0Kent was awesome to work with! He answered my questions well and in a way I could easily understand. It only took about 5 minutes over the phone for him to gather the information he needed to get both our new policies going.
- March 2, 2019Rating 5.0Helpful and informative when I was shopping for new insurers. Went with Farmers because of great pricing and friendly manner. Took the time to ask the questions
and qualify me for all my potential discounts.
Looking for a long relationship with this company
- February 9, 2019Rating 5.0Kent has been my agent for over 5 years. The staff is great! They respond quickly to emails and follow up. Great Service!
- February 4, 2019Rating 5.0I appreciate the way Kent took time to explain information to me in early January and then discussed concerns that my husband and I had when we returned a few weeks later. It seemed to see a straight forward easy process to sign up and switch our insurance to Farmers Insurance.
- December 30, 2018Rating 5.0Kent has been very responsive and provided clear options that best supports our insurance needs. Great to work with!
- December 16, 2018Rating 5.0Kent is very helpful and was able to help me with some questions surrounding high risk insurance for my son
- November 2, 2018Rating 5.0I appreciate you walking me through everything and suggested the right coverage for our family.
- October 16, 2018Rating 5.0Great service!
- September 12, 2018Rating 5.0Great experience.