Farmers Insurance Agent in Derby, KS
As a Resident of Kansas for over 50 years, I'm proud to serve Derby as your local Farmers® Insurance Agent. By focusing on providing outstanding customer service above all else, we want to ensure all of our clients are educated on all of their insurance options. If you're looking for home, auto, life, commercial insurance, or even information on protecting your financial future, you've found the right place.
At the Julie Olmsted Agency, you can expect the best. Rest assured that my staff and I are here to help you find the most comprehensive, cost-effective solution. Whether you're looking to explore new options or simply review your current coverage, don't hesitate to drop by my office and we can get to work today!
Give me a call at (316) 788-7707 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Derby, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Kansas residents.
Suits for Soldiers
Our agency is involved with Suits for Solders, this past December we collected over 400 pieces of clothing. Our involvement with Suits for Soldiers represents our desire to stay involved and give back to the community.
Carriages Rides in the Park
Giving back to our community is something we strive for everyday, our agency has family values that we want to maintain throughout the community. This past December we celebrated the holiday's with carriages rides in the park, petting zoo, Mr. and Mrs. Claus along with hot chocolate and sugar cookies.
- August 16, 2018Rating 5.0Very smooth and friendlyResponse from JulieAugust 16, 2018Paget,
You are great to work with and we appreciate you choosing the Olmsted Insurance Agency for all of your insurance needs.
- June 18, 2018Rating 5.0Julie has done an amazing job. She has gone above and beyond anything I have ever experienced in the insurance world. After doing a little research, I switched my 3 vehicles to Farmers for a trial. After that I moved my house policy to her. I am so impressed with her that I am in the process of migrating all of my rental properties over to Farmers. I am taking all of my business from the company I was with for over 25 years and trusting Julie to help me with my needs.Response from JulieJune 18, 2018Mike, It is such a pleasure working with you to make sure you are properly insured.
- June 12, 2018Rating 4.0Good contact experience in a timely mannerResponse from JulieJune 12, 2018Thank you Charlene, I appreciate you and looking forward to servicing you and your insurance needs.
- May 29, 2018Rating 5.0Very patient!Response from JulieMay 29, 2018Thank you Karen, it was a pleasure to help you!
- April 29, 2018Rating 5.0Very professional and helpful in explaining all of my policy 's.Response from JulieMay 29, 2018Diane,
Thank you for choosing the Olmsted Insurance Agency for all your insurance needs, please let me know if you need anything!
- April 4, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful and knowledgeable.Response from JulieMay 29, 2018Brady,
Always a pleasure helping you with all your insurance questions, please let me know if you need anything, we are here to help you.
- March 6, 2018Rating 3.0My experience has not been what I would call good. My agent has apparently quit during the begining process. I'm hoping this is not the norm.Response from JulieMarch 6, 2018Hi Mark,
My agency is here to support any and all of your needs, James was an agency producer and has gone into a new field of employment, but I want to assure you that you are in good hands with my agency. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.