Farmers Insurance Agent in Augusta, KS
Katie SmithAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Augusta, KS, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more. My office is located in historic downtown Augusta at the corner of 5th and State, next door to Brickstreet Flower Company and across the street from Cooper's Drugstore.
Give me a call at (316) 775-5599 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
Fabulous Starts Here! A Fun and Funky Boutique!
Boutique1631 Opened it’s first official doors on Friday, March 11th, 2011. Boutique 1631 has lots of different products ranging anywhere from clothes, shoes, accessories, Snappy Chicks and much more.
Cooper Drug offers many services other pharmacies do not such as free local delivery. In addition, Cooper Drug now houses Cooper Gifts and Cooper Home Medical Supplies. That means you are able to pick up your prescriptions, shop for gifts and find the home medical supplies you need... under one roof.
Hope Community Church
Augusta High School Booster Club
The purpose of the Augusta Athletic Booster Club is to work with the athletic director and coaching staff in order to enhance student experiences in athletics. Promoting good sportsmanship and positive image of our community at all sporting events.
- Family Ranch
Frequently Asked Questions:
- December 14, 2020Rating 5.0Thank you for taking the time to evaluate Marshall's claim back in November and making sure that it was coded correctly. After you pointed this out it was disappointing to know our previous agent hadn't taken the time and we've been paying more money as a result.
- November 5, 2020Rating 5.0Katie is so great to speak with and she was able to get me a quote for our home and autos instantly. Not only that, but my home & auto insurance with Farmers is only $30 more than what we are currently paying on just our auto insurance!!! Working with Katie gives me peace of mind that if we ever have any needs or emergencies in the future she will be easy to work with and happy to help solve our problems.
- October 28, 2020Rating 5.0Helped us out tremendously with understanding what is needed for our new home. Gave us different options to choose from and which she suggested for us with a reasoning behind it.
- October 9, 2020Rating 5.0Very happy with the prompt response and comprehensive answers to my queries. I wound up getting what feels like better coverage at very competitive rates and I like that she is local so I know I can stop in any time if I need anything.
- September 29, 2020Rating 5.0Great to work with!
- July 10, 2020Rating 5.0Always a positive experience.
- March 23, 2020Rating 5.0Katie was very helpful at pointing out some gaps in my coverage and trying to give me what I needed at a fair price.
- January 15, 2020Rating 5.0Katie took her time to go over the coverage options to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted and understood our options. She’s very professional while also being warm and hospitable. Her office was welcoming and comfortable, and we feel like we can call or stop by anytime we have questions.
- December 30, 2019Rating 5.0So friendly and willing to help!
- November 9, 2019Rating 5.0Katie did a great job.I told her what my wife and I needed and she told me the services that would fit that need. She did a great job explaining the policies. The transaction was easy.
- October 31, 2019Rating 5.0We recently met with Katie Smith to review a shingle upgrade due to storm damage to our house and the shingles needing replaced. Katie reviewed our current homeowners policy and suggested an upgrade to our policy which would add more coverage but would reduce the premiums by a little. Katie also reviewed our auto insurance policy and suggested a few changes. We found Katie to be very personable, helpful and courteous.
- September 12, 2019Rating 4.0New to Farmers Insurance. So far, so good. Katie has been very knowledgeable in answering my questions and getting me a policy that fits my needs and that I can afford. Thank you.
- August 30, 2019Rating 5.0So far so good.
- October 22, 2018Rating 5.0Appreciate the great service.
- September 24, 2018Rating 5.0Katie has been so prompt with our time with Farmers as we were quickly buying our first home. She made this process stress free and gave us a quote that beat all our other quotes we had received. Proud to use Katie and stay local in our community. She was nothing but excellent and being a new agent in town she really left a mark with us. We wouldn't want to go through this process with anyone else. Would recommend Farmers and especially Katie to anyone!
- September 12, 2018Rating 5.0You have taken the time to help us with our needs and took the time to look into the best options for us
- September 1, 2018Rating 5.0Katie was very helpful and her staff is very knowledgable! Very happy!!! Saved us a lot of money!!!