Farmers Insurance Agent in Schererville, IN
Dan KalinowskiAbout Me
As a lifelong resident of the region, I'm proud to serve Schererville and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers® agent. Customer service is central to my agency and I understand that is not just about price, but providing a sound service. I take pride in being able to address my clients' most pressing insurance problems and helping them protect what they need and finding solutions to them. Our clients' always come first and in that capacity, we look forward to long-lasting relationships we get to build with each of them.
Whether you're looking for home insurance for that new second house or rental, auto insurance for the family car, recreational coverage for that prized boat, business insurance to set up that new shop or life insurance to protect your family - it's imperative for me that you are well taken care of.
Even if you're located in The Tri-town area (Schererville, Dyer, St John), the greater Chicagoland area or anywhere in the great states of Illinois, Michigan and Indiana, I welcome you to stop by my office which is conveniently located in Foxrun Plaza on E Lincoln Hwy, snuggled between Tyler's Tender Restaurant, Buddy & Pal's and Fidelity National Title. My staff and I will guide you through the insurance process to ensure that you are properly educated on your coverage options.
Give me a call at (219) 322-6200 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Apply for the Farmers® Rewards Visa® and Visa Signature® cards and watch your rewards add up quickly. Cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards. Use your points for a credit card statement credit to offset purchases or redeem points for travel, gift cards, and merchandise.
Subject to credit approval. The Farmers Rewards Visa is provided by Comenity Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. The Farmers Rewards Program is provided by Comenity Bank which is solely responsible for the Program operation and all Rewards. Comenity Bank may change the terms of the Program at any time. See Farmersrewardsvisa.com for Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- Following the Blackhawks and White Sox
- Volunteering at my Parish
- Spending time with my family
- Enjoying Southwest Michigan Lakeshore Communities
- Playing Sports
- October 27, 2019Rating 5.0I recently began a search for new homeowners and auto insurance coverage. On a reference from my mortgage broker, I called Dan. He was professional, clear and very knowledgeable of his industry and the insurance products that his company handles. He did not pressure me to switch my insurance to his company, but rather he provided me with information and options, and the time to consider those. I appreciated his courtesy and knowledge, and as a result, I am now switching our coverage to him
- October 24, 2019Rating 5.0Dan is very knowledgeable regarding my insurance needs. We took all of the time necessary to complete forms and allow me to be comfortable with the policies.
- September 30, 2019Rating 5.0very good service capable and competent
- August 24, 2019Rating 5.0Great Guy very knowledgeable and friendly. I am happy he is my agent.
- June 19, 2019Rating 5.0Dan gave me a thorough review of my policy. He was very forthright with potential options and changes that would benefit me. He is always professional, friendly and easy to work with.
- June 14, 2019Rating 5.0Dan always gets in touch with us to review our car and house insurance. I feel confindent in what Dan is telling us and what route to go in any changes to our polices. This is why we stay with this agent because i know most other agents wouldnt do this for there customers. Thanks
- March 28, 2019Rating 5.0Dan Kalinowski is undoubtedly the best insurance agent I've ever had. He explains every detail of the policies and is a true professional.Response from DanApril 30, 2019It is our pleasure to serve your every insurance need! Thanks for the great review!
- March 6, 2019Rating 5.0Dan is always very friendly, willing to help and very thorough when helping with my coverage. While the rates may be a little higher than my previous carrier, the custom service and personalization he provides is why I came back to Farmers for my insurance coverage.Response from DanApril 30, 2019We are delighted that you appreciate the value of a great agent. We stand ready to address all of your insurance needs!
- March 3, 2019Rating 5.0Dan made this change of insurance very easy for me. I am glad he is my agent.Response from DanApril 30, 2019We love having you! Thanks
- February 9, 2019Rating 5.0My parents referred Dan to me and I’m so glad they did. He was very helpful and explained everything to us. He listened to our needs and budget and exceeded our expectations. I would definitely recommend him to a friend.Response from DanApril 30, 2019Your parents are looking out for your best interests! We will be here to answer any questions you may have and to help with all that we can! Thanks
- November 8, 2018Rating 5.0quick and knowledgeableResponse from DanApril 30, 2019We try to provide the best service possible! Thanks
- August 23, 2018Rating 5.0I have worked w/Dan over the years. He has always been up front & honest. He even advised when he could not be competitive over the years but I have always given him a call at renewal time & now I am back! Love working w/Dan.Response from DanApril 30, 2019We strive to always provide the best service that we can! Thanks for coming back. We appreciate you!
- May 12, 2018Rating 5.0Once I found your office all was well - that was my fault (and google maps). Hanna handled things exactly as promised. I never received the Farmers documents to sign electronically. I looked through my spam etc. Nothing. but I physically signed the documents in your office.Response from DanApril 30, 2019I'm glad we were able to solve any problems you may have had. We appreciate you!