Farmers Insurance Agent in Lafayette, IN
Jenna N IschAbout Me
As a lifelong resident of Indiana, I'm proud to serve Lafayette and the surrounding communities as your local Farmers® agent. I was born and raised in the small northeast Indiana town of Decatur, where most of my family still lives but have called Lafayette home for over 12 years. I live in Lafayette with my husband Andy and daughter Quinn. I am a Butler University graduate, and love to cheer on my Bulldogs during basketball season, Go Dawgs! Addressing my clients insurance needs is my utmost priority and in that capacity, my staff and I will guide you through the insurance process to ensure that you are properly educated on your coverage options.
Whether you're looking for home insurance for that new rental or house, auto insurance for the family car, recreational coverage for that prized boat or motorcycle, business insurance to set up the new restaurant or life insurance to protect your family - it's imperative for me that you are well taken care of.
Even if you're located in Dayton, Rossville, Battle Ground, the heart of Lafayette or beyond, I welcome you to stop by my office which is conveniently located just adjacent to The End Zone Sports Bar & Grill on Veterans Memorial Pkwy. My staff and I look forward to the lasting relationships we get to build with each of our clients.
Give me a call at (765) 838-2781 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Give me a call to learn more about our coverage and get a quote today!
Association of Women Business Owners
The Association of Women Business Owners was formed in 1982. AWBO is a place for women business owners to meet with fellow female business owners to network, encourage one another, and have the opportunity to promote their business with other members of the group. AWBO offers memberships to women who own, or are partners in a business and participate in the daily operations of the business. AWBO provides an environment for women to develop skills and empower one another.
Greater Lafayette Commerce
Greater Lafayette Commerce offers a wide range of economic development services to individuals and corporations attracted to Lafayette and West Lafayette area. I serve as a member of the Small Business committee. The mission is to advance economic and community prosperity for a superior quality of life.
- Junior Achievement Volunteer
- Live music
- Local events and festivals
PWS LD-01 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- October 15, 2020Rating 5.0I’ve had ZERO issues with my insurance or Jenna and her team. EVER. It’s great!
- September 5, 2020Rating 5.0I had a great experience with Jenna. Very knowledgeable, kind and quick to respond to any question I had.
- September 2, 2020Rating 5.0Jenna was very helpful In helping me get a better rate and well as transitioning from my previous insurance carrier! 10/10 would get insurance fixed again!
- August 3, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful,
- July 22, 2020Rating 5.0She does a great job always finding ways to save me some money I really appreciate that.thank you.
- July 13, 2020Rating 5.0ExcellentResponse from JennaJuly 14, 2020Thanks Paul! So happy to hear this feedback.
- July 2, 2020Rating 5.0Jenna was great! She helped me so very much when I was buying my house. She was always quick to reply to my questions and concerns!Response from JennaJuly 6, 2020Thanks Holly. It was a pleasure to work with you. Good luck getting settled into your home!!!
- July 2, 2020Rating 5.0Jenna is friendly, knowledgeable, and responsive.Response from JennaJuly 2, 2020Thanks so much Lynda! We are happy to help.
- July 1, 2020Rating 5.0Jenna has been a tremendous help in updating our policy. We recently had to change agents, and she made this an easy transition.
- July 1, 2020Rating 5.0We had a great experience, and look forward to sticking with farmers insurance.
- June 6, 2020Rating 5.0Jenna was very knowledgeable and helpful when I had questions regarding my coverage.
- May 3, 2020Rating 5.0Thank you for all your help! The process was easy and no question or concern went unanswered.
- January 26, 2020Rating 5.0Very good with follow-up. I can call anyone in office and they are familiar with account.
- January 20, 2020Rating 5.0Jenna was very helpful in reviewing my home owners policy and we discussed the service lines coverage and had a new policy issued to reflect it.
- October 24, 2019Rating 5.0Jenna is top notch! She thoroughly, yet simply, explained every line of our new policies. We added coverage to better protect our assets, but are still saving money compared to our previous policies. All with excellent customer service!
- August 12, 2019Rating 5.0Jenna and her team are always able to help me conveniently.
- August 7, 2019Rating 5.0Good prices and excellent customer service.
- July 23, 2019Rating 5.0Jenna was very helpful and informative about the coverage options that fit the needs of our family.
- June 10, 2019Rating 5.0Very responsive to my many requests for quotes for all types of coverage.
- June 8, 2019Rating 5.0Professional, Friendly and Caring.
Could not expect more from Jenna.