Farmers Insurance Agent in La Porte, IN
Diana L KillingbeckAbout Me
Born and raised in La Porte, IN, I am proud to be your local Farmers® agent. Licensed in both Michigan and Indiana, I enjoy helping customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. I have my 6/63 Securities License, and strive to help you make informed decisions about your insurance. With over 19 years of experience as a Farmers agent, I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's life insurance, auto, home, renters, Financial Solutions, umbrella insurance, business insurance and more. Located at the intersection of 6th and Jay Street, stop by today and we'll find the perfect plan for you!
Give me a call at (219) 324-2044 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Subject to restrictions.
PWS LD-01 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- August 30, 2020Rating 5.0Diana is the best! She goes above and beyond to meet the needs of her clients and she genuinely cares about them and listens carefully to their individual concerns and does her very best to accommodate them and make sure they are well taken care of. I think of her as a good friend and not just as my agent! She is a definite asset to Farmers!
- August 8, 2020Rating 5.0My Farmers agent Diana K. went the extra mile to find me better coverage then I currently had and at a much better rate. I was paying good money for a whole lot of nothing.
Thanks again Diana.
- May 4, 2020Rating 5.0Great!
- May 4, 2020Rating 5.0Wonderful, thorough and patient
- February 17, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent.... Very friendly... Super knowledgeable....
- January 19, 2020Rating 5.0My expirence was great!
- December 23, 2019Rating 5.0It's great to be back! Thank you!
- November 22, 2019Rating 5.0Agent called back promptly, provided valuable advice and assistance and submitted a quote that was reasonable. Having purchased insurance previously from a competitor; I can attest to the fact that the words "advice", "assistance" and "reasonable" never came up. My wife and I feel confident that we purchased the correct protection for our property and Diana helped make it happen.
- November 2, 2019Rating 5.0Diana has always been there when I needed help in any situation.
- September 27, 2019Rating 5.0Diana was right on time with everything we needed while buying a new home in the area and switching agents.
- May 26, 2019Rating 5.0I've spoke to diana prior about farmers insr. Coverage as I were to be in search for a newer vehicle. She was very helpful on the options I had for both full coverage as well as basic. In the near future I hope to be speaking to her again for options on home coverage as well.... Thanks guys
- May 11, 2019Rating 5.0Good job
- January 4, 2019Rating 5.0Diana was extremely helpful and very friendly. She did everything she could to get me the best price. I'm so glad I called.
- December 6, 2018Rating 5.0Replied to my inquiry quickly and professionally. Quote was delivered in a timely manner. Overall a highly satisfactory experience.
- December 4, 2018Rating 5.0Very good experience answered all of my questions
- August 29, 2018Rating 5.0Diana is amazing! She's so personable. She is the best there is and Dawn is fantastic too!!
- August 15, 2018Rating 5.0I needed renters insurance for my son, he is college & out of our home state. My Farmers Insurance agent recommended Dianna. Dianna was very pleasant, answered all of my questions & concerns. She gave the coverage we feel fit our son’s needs. I would recommend her to others.
- August 2, 2018Rating 5.0Great job at answering questions and helping with policy changes