Farmers Insurance Agent in Evansville, IN
Robert Seldon ShefferAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Evansville, IN, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (812) 437-4772 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Subject to restrictions.
PWS LD-02 10/17
PWS LD-01 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- February 11, 2021Rating 5.0Robert has done a great job and I really appreciate him as an agent. I had gotten a DUI and had to get an SR 22 and he made it easy and honestly he made me feel valued as a person not just a customer. So thank you Robert hope you see this.
- January 10, 2021Rating 5.0Robert is very professional and polite. He went above and beyond to help me find the correct coverage for my family. I highly recommend him for all of my insurance needs.
- July 10, 2020Rating 5.0Explained everything very well.
- June 25, 2020Rating 4.0Having someone else other than the licensed rep be able to run a MVR would have made things a lot faster. Other than that ee are pleased with our service
- June 15, 2020Rating 5.0All is great! Thank you!
- May 13, 2020Rating 5.0Robert was very nice and helpful. Overall very satisfied!
- March 6, 2020Rating 5.0Very pleased with our visit and excited about changing to a provider that cares
- March 1, 2020Rating 5.0Very pleased with the details of service
- February 15, 2020Rating 5.0Great experience so far.
- January 19, 2020Rating 5.0We have had Farmers insurance for a long time. We are pleased with the company and were looking for a Farmers agent in our area. Sed was very pleasant on the initial phone conversation and responded with a prompt call to give quotes. When we had our meeting, he was very knowledgeable and worked with us to meet our needs, while making sure we were properly covered. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an agent in our area.
- January 5, 2020Rating 5.0As always, Sed took care of my issues in a friendly, professional manner. He truly knows me as an individual and works hard to address my needs with personalized solutions.
- December 8, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful and courteous and the coverage is great for the price we are paying.
- November 7, 2019Rating 5.0Great
- November 6, 2019Rating 5.0Always answers the phone and helps whenever he can.
- October 18, 2019Rating 5.0Robert was very helpful, I am glad to contact him for our home insurance. Very professional and got me into your company.
- September 5, 2019Rating 5.0Seb was very informative. Took time to explain every thing and suggested things that he felt we needed to add or didn't need. Was very impressed with Seb and his honesty!
- August 8, 2019Rating 5.0Our Farmers agent of 25 plus years retired. We had received excellent service throughout that time. His retirement had us questioning what next? A new, unknown Farmers agent or shopping for a new company. Robert (Sed) Sheffer made the decision easy. He jumped in, reviewed our policies, made excellent recommendations while being one of the most professional and personable individuals we've ever worked with. We told him day one he had big shoes to fill, he has exceeded his shoe size!
- May 27, 2019Rating 5.0Robert was very friendly and knowledgeable answered all our questions
- April 10, 2019Rating 5.0You are doing fine.