Farmers Insurance Agent in Ellettsville, IN
I am a life long resident of Monroe County with a long history of service to our community, state and country. I have served in the United States Navy and the Indiana National Guard.
I currently serve in the Indiana Guard Reserve. I retired as a Bloomington Police Officer after serving the community for over twenty years. As your local Farmers® agent in Ellettsville, IN, I will continue to serve my community by helping customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs.
This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (812) 935-5656 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Subject to restrictions.
PWS LD-03 10/17
- September 21, 2018Rating 5.0He was extremely patient with all my questions and went above and beyond to help me pick the right insurance!
- September 7, 2018Rating 5.0Lloyd rocks! Thank you!
- August 16, 2018Rating 5.0Lloyd was very honest, professional, informative and helpful. He sat down with me and explained my coverages for home and auto and then compared them to what he could offer through Farmers. So now, not only am I saving hundreds of dollars a year on home and auto insurance- I actually have better coverages!! Thank you Lloyd!!
- July 27, 2018Rating 5.0Lloyd made this very easy! Thanks
- July 18, 2018Rating 5.0Lloyd was very thorough and explained and answered all my questions.
- July 13, 2018Rating 5.0I contacted Mr. Hawkins to check prices and while they were fairly even-I changed companies. Why? Because Lloyd showed true concern about my well-being, went above and beyond to help me out, answered all my questions, and he followed through to check that everything on my end was working. He also gave me his cell and told me to use it anytime, night or day, weekend, etc. and he meant it. When I thanked him the reply was "I just love helping people." That's who I want for an agent!
- June 16, 2018Rating 5.0Lloyd went above and beyond to make sure we were pleased with the policies he offered us and to make sure our insurance needs were met. It was a pleasure to speak with him and to make him our insurance agent. I feel confident in the recommendations and advise he has to offer and trust his opinions. We are very excited to be his clients.
- May 21, 2018Rating 5.0Lloyd is a new agent and did a good job informing me of everything. He listened to all my concerns of leaving one company for Farmers. He made sure I understood everything in my new policy and never rushed my decision(s). Give Lloyd a try, you will not be disappointed.
- April 18, 2018Rating 5.0Very friendly, helpful! Will definitely recommend his services. I look forward to continuing business with Mr. Hawkins.
- April 7, 2018Rating 5.0Lloyd was knowledgeable and professional. He explained the homeowners policy and I could see where I had made mistakes in my previous policy with another company. I’m glad I switched!
- April 6, 2018Rating 5.0While I am biased because I have known Lloyd for awhile, I can honestly say there isn't a better, kinder, more hard working man than he. Farmers is lucky to have him. He was able to quickly and efficiently review my policies and get me similar coverage for less money than I was paying. Eric
- April 6, 2018Rating 5.0Lloyd was very helpful, saved me money and actually took the time to educate me on what I was paying for with my old company and what I would be paying for with the new policy. Friendly, and the fact he’s a retired police officer brings with it a comfort of working with a professional/blue collar individual.
- April 4, 2018Rating 5.0Lloyd helped me find the best insurance to fit my needs. He found that i didnt have enough coverage, so he got me more coverage at a LESSER price than my previous provider! He is a pleasure to speak with and truly cares about his customers needs. I highly recommend speaking with Lloyd if you are looking for a reliable agent.