Farmers Insurance Agent in Brownsburg, IN
As your local Farmers® agent in Brownsburg, IN, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (317) 286-3481 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Brownsburg, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Indiana residents.
Brownsburg Education Foundation
To encourage and support creativity, innovation and excellence that will enhance the educational community of the Brownsburg Community School Corporation.
Brownsburg Little League
Our agency is a proud sponsor of the local little league for Brownsburg.
Brownsburg Swim Club
We are a proud sponsor of Brownsburg Swim Club it is a year round competitive swim club with over 175 athletes, ranging from the ages of 6 to 18.
PWS LD-04 10/17
- October 5, 2018Rating 5.0Kevin was excellent during the quoting process for our auto and homeowner policies. We were shopping to try to lower our costs. Other agents just quoted to try to meet or beat the price. Kevin went over every coverage explaining if we were adequately covered. Where we were not, he suggested modifications. This meant that in the end we are paying a little more but we are adequately covered in areas that would have cost us financially if we had a claim. This means a great deal to us!!
- September 8, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent service! Highly recommend!
- August 15, 2018Rating 5.0Had a great experience working with Kevin, he was very honest and explaining all the different options and coverages available. He was also able to save me money on my insurance polices.
- July 22, 2018Rating 5.0Hey Kevin, You are doing a fine job! I have no problems with your agency. Will contact you soon. R
- July 14, 2018Rating 5.0Extremely knowledgeable of the insurance industry and understanding
- May 4, 2018Rating 5.0Kevin has been so very helpful in meeting my insurance needs. He is always prompt in his response to my questions & needs. He presents information that will benefit me and my situation and is very respectful of my choices.
- March 15, 2018Rating 5.0it was good
- February 16, 2018Rating 5.0Kevin, has been very helpful. He has made me familiar with your auto insurance. We have been very happy in his handeling our home owners policy.
- February 16, 2018Rating 5.0Kevin has helped our family and Business get our Insurance needs to a place where we have piece of mind and less worries than with other Insurance Companies. Great Experience so far!
- February 6, 2018Rating 5.0I was called on by Cassie Wheeler whom I met at a RE/MAX event. She shared with me information about rental coverage and vacant property coverage for my clients. Cassie was able to cover a rental of mine (contents) and has stayed in touch regularly. I feel confident that if I have a need arise, as far as a claim or question, she would be available to help at the drop of a hat. I plan to refer her in the future to clients and look forward to working with her further.