Farmers Insurance Agent in Roselle, IL
Brad James HemptonAbout Me
As an Illinois resident, I'm proud to serve Roselle, IL and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers Insurance® agent. With over 7 years of insurance industry experience, I have the expertise to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, commercial, life, rental property/landlord coverage and more.
The Brad Hempton Agency takes a hands-on approach to insurance. I’m happy to meet you at my office, or at your house, to discuss customizing an insurance package for your home, vehicle, small business, or family. Upon renewal, I offer Farmers Friendly Reviews to ensure that your coverage is up-to-date.
My office is located kitty-corner to the Roselle Metra station. I look forward to speaking with you, and to ensure that you are receiving the best coverage!
Give me a call at (224) 353-6998 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Whether you are a restaurant owner, contractor, landscaper, realtor or
attorney in Roselle, Bloomingdale, Itasca, or Glenn Ellyn, we can assist you!
Farmers agents are small business owners like you. We know from experience the unexpected happens. Give me a call to learn more about our coverage and get a quote today!
PWS LD-02 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- December 10, 2020Rating 5.0Brad has been our choice of insurance agents for years and there are many reasons. It's a book length answer, but here are a few of the reasons: Top notch service, including always finding savings on our different types of insurance, speed of response to queries, pleasant and friendly manner of interpersonal communication, always seems to put quality product before us at a fair (and negotiated) price.
- September 27, 2020Rating 5.0Fast and professional serviceResponse from BradSeptember 28, 2020It was my pleasure! Thank you!
- June 11, 2020Rating 5.0.
- April 24, 2020Rating 5.0He was extremely patient with my husband, who had a lot of questions, and many phone calls. Brad was very professional and easy to work with.Response from BradApril 24, 2020It was my pleasure! Thank you for the opportunity and I look forward to building on our relationship.
- January 3, 2020Rating 5.0Brad was helpful, informative, accurate, polite, responsive and thorough. Farmers premiums were less than those I obtained from other companies.
- October 23, 2019Rating 5.0Friendly personal and professional services we experienced. Thank you, Brad
- July 27, 2019Rating 5.0Everything went as said great experience working with them thxResponse from BradJuly 31, 2019It was a pleasure to assist you in getting into your new home! Thanks for the great review!
- November 9, 2018Rating 5.0Brad has helped me with my homeowners insurance the last years. He always looks out for me by finding the best coverage. Love working with him!
- April 20, 2018Rating 5.0Working with Brad was a pleasure. His knowledge of insurance gave me confidence to trust his recommendation about the features my previous provider recommended that may have not been adequate for my needs. After additional checking, I decided to go with his recommendations. This also gave me the confidence when he recommended other types of coverages that I did not currently have. I will and have strongly recommended Brad to my family, friends and coworkers.Response from BradSeptember 14, 2018Thank You for the trust you have put into my Agency! I appreciate the great review
you have given! I will always do my best to assist you and any friends and family
that may need it!
All The Best,