Farmers Insurance Agent in Peoria, IL
James Kenneth MauriceAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Peoria, IL, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business, life, pet insurance and more.
I am a Peoria native growing up on the west side. I attended Coolidge and Washington grade schools and Spalding High School, graduating in 1984. I continued my schooling at ICC and Bradley for the next 2 years. I completed my undergraduate studies at the University of Iowa in Iowa City, IA. Go Hawks! I am pursuing my MBA with an online university.
My professional career started in Cedar Rapids, IA in the insurance industry. I became a financial advisor and practice owner in 1991. I continued my career with IDS Financial Services (now dba Ameriprise) for 17 years. My practice grew to 5 employees and we were top 10% nationally ranked for customer service, production and client satisfaction for 8 years. I had the opportunity to sell my practice to a junior broker in 2008. From that time, I held a few different positions in advertising and funeral services.
In 2018, I had the opportunity to join Farmers Insurance Group and take over a practice from an agent who was retiring. I jumped at this chance to be an agency owner and opened my office in the Metro center on August 1, 2018.
I am married with 2 children and 3 grandchildren. My wife, Tami and I live on the west side with our beloved beagle, Sheldon Cooper. I am a high school sports official and work countless football and baseball games in the central Illinois area. My wife and I support live music and unique restaurants in the area as well as volunteer for the Special Olympics. I also enjoy golf, woodworking, and a fine cigar.
Give me a call at (309) 682-9660 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Peoria, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Illinois residents.
Helping Them, Help the Community.
We give the police department small gifts to hand out to children in the community, helping them build relationships with the citizens living in the area.
Apply for the Farmers® Rewards Visa® and Visa Signature® cards and watch your rewards add up quickly. Cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards. Use your points for a credit card statement credit to offset purchases or redeem points for travel, gift cards, and merchandise.
Subject to credit approval. The Farmers Rewards Visa is provided by Comenity Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. The Farmers Rewards Program is provided by Comenity Bank which is solely responsible for the Program operation and all Rewards. Comenity Bank may change the terms of the Program at any time. See Farmersrewardsvisa.com for Rewards Terms and Conditions.
PWS LD-02 10/17
- March 6, 2020Rating 5.0Great customer service. Took time to hear my needs, and genuinely careResponse from JamesMarch 6, 2020Thanks Mark! Looking forward to serving you for years to come!
- February 6, 2020Rating 5.0Two thumbs up from me!!!
- December 23, 2019Rating 5.0You sent me a quote with similar coverage I had for a cheaper rate,but after I agreed to it, I signed on to Farmers web site and the price was higher and not the same coverage. I copied the documents you sent me to verified this. Not a way to run a business.
- October 14, 2019Rating 5.0Everything was greatResponse from JamesOctober 14, 2019Thank you Andrea!! Happy to save you money and be of service!
- September 5, 2019Rating 5.0James and his office manager, Kristine, are always very helpful.....when we are in the area of the office we will stop in to say 'Hi'.....like having a family !!! As far as insurance needs, we have had no problems and they are both very helpful with advice we may need.....I would recommend the agency to anyone that asks. Thank you James and KristineResponse from JamesOctober 16, 2019Thank you "papa" Pat!
- June 17, 2019Rating 5.0Always helpful and have so much patience with me.Response from JamesAugust 15, 2019Thank you Susan! Always a pleasure serving you and we are here anytime you need us!
- April 2, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful office! Looking out for the clients best interest with rates was very appreciated. Customer service and communication with other issues was prompt and efficient. Great customer service!Response from JamesApril 2, 2019Thank you Rochelle!!! Looking forward to serving you for years to come!