Farmers Insurance Agent in Orland Park, IL
Quote & buy online
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
About Ryan Kouba
As a long-time resident of Illinois, I am proud to serve the Orland Park area as your local Farmers® agent. I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. Having been in the insurance industry for over 14 years, I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (708) 535-0011 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of experience
States licensed in
Insurance products offered
Get a quote online
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Call for more info
Motorcycle and Recreational Insurance
Whether your outdoor adventures include a motorcycle, boat, ATV, travel trailer, motor home, or personal watercraft, the last thing you want to worry about is your insurance coverage. As an industry leader in recreational insurance, we offer flexible coverage options tailored for different outdoor pursuits. Ask your Farmers® agent how you can save by bundling policies, too, like auto, home, or multiple recreational products.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
2. For a free tool to research our financial professionals. visit www.investor.gov/CRS
3. To view the FFS Customer Relationship Summary select: Form CRS.
4. To view additional disclosures related to FFS products select: Disclosures
Ask me about
Check out a few of the local Easter themed events happening around the office!
Lucky Egg Hunt Saturday, April 9th @ 10am https://www.orlandpark.org/Home/Components/Calendar/Event/337/17?curdate=4-9-2022&curm=4&cury=2022
Photos with the Bunny Sunday, April 10th @ 12pm https://www.tinleypark.org/government/departments/marketing_department/special_events.php
Adult Easter Egg Hunt, Friday, April 8th @ 7pm https://www.mokena.org/calendarView.aspx?cid=28595&id=0&catid=0
Flashlight Egg Hunt, Tuesday, April 12th @ 6:30pm https://www.mokena.org/calendarView.aspx?cid=28596&id=0&catid=0
1. Clear all the burnt "gunk" from your stove top and oven with a mixture of dish soap, baking soda, & water.
2. Clean your coffee maker from bacteria and calcium buildup with white vinegar and water (just make sure you remove the filter first!!!)
3. Clean out the dryer lint trap with a flexible cleaning brush to prevent clogs and allow your clothes to dry faster.
4. Change out your dishwasher filter. While you are in there, try doing a wash cycle with some vinegar to help dissolve anything in the machine.
5. Swap out your seasonal clothing! It's finally time to put away those heavy jackets and boots!
6. Start the season fresh by washing all towels, sheets, and blankets.
7. Have tough stains in your microwave? Fill a large microwave-safe bowl with water and a few tablespoons of vinegar. Nook it in the microwave for several minutes until it boils. Then wipe the walls clean once it cools.
8. Keep drains fresh and free-flowing by mixing 1/2 cup baking soda with 1/4 salt and pour it down the drain. Follow it up with 1 cup heated vinegar. After it bubbles for 10-15 minutes, run hot tap water for a minute to rinse away the grime.
9. Make sure to take the time to change your furnace filter! You don't want to spend all this time cleaning just to turn around and have dirty air coming back in the rooms.
10. With the change in the clocks come the time to change the batteries in your smoke detectors and CO2 detectors.
Things have changed on the road – self-driving cars, car sharing, remote work, side hustles. As a local Farmers® agent, I can discuss coverage options, so you choose coverage for the way you drive today. The new Farmers Flex℠ Personal Auto policy has introduced more ways to save, like a Welcome Discount for new policies and a Loyalty Discount for customers who keep their policies in good standing, and has multiple discounts available to safer drivers. Plus, Farmers still offers discounts for bundling multiple policies – Auto, Home, Umbrella, and more. And Farmers has coverage options, like Accident Forgiveness, Declining Deductible, Enhanced Roadside and Ride Assistance, and Vehicle Replacement Plus to name just a few. Give me a call to go over your options.
I’m excited to share important coverage options for today’s homeowners to consider with Farmers Flex® Personal Home policy – Guaranteed Replacement Cost for rising construction costs, FORTFIED Roofᵀᴹ Upgrade coverage to help rebuild your roof to enhanced standards, Cyber and Identity Shield to help you with ID theft and cyberattacks, and Emergency Mortgage Assistance, which can provide up to three months of mortgage payments for covered losses, up to $10,000, while your home is uninhabitable and you are rebuilding. There are also ways to save, too – bundle and save, a Home Buyer Discount, Claims Free Discount, and more. Give me a call and I’ll discuss options. You can choose the coverage you want for how you live and find out about saving and available discounts.