Farmers Insurance Agent in Orland Park, IL
Christopher J BroderickAbout Me
As an Orland Park resident, I am proud to be your local Farmers Insurance® and Financial Services Agent serving the greater Chicago area. I help customers like you identify the solutions that best fit your needs. Give me a call and we can discuss all your options for auto, home, life, commercial insurance, and more.
At The Broderick Agency, we start by having a friendly conversation and learning about all the aspects of your life. This allows us to better understand your potential liability and what we need to protect. Then, we focus on advising you on all of your options when it comes to insurance and helping you make the best choice for your unique situation. We are here to help you create a customized plan that is tailored for your life.
I have been with Farmers for over 15 years, which has given me the knowledge and skill-set to help you better protect your assets. I invite you to stop by my office conveniently located in Old Orland Park near the intersection of 143rd Place and Brook, a few blocks West of La Grange Ave.
Born and raised on the Northwest Side of Chicago, I now live in Orland Park. I have had the pleasure of raising two children with my wife in this community and do everything I can to be involved in their lives - whether that means coaching sports teams or chaperoning field trips. I look forward to meeting you, getting to know you, and serving you and your family to the best of my abilities.
Give me a call at (708) 966-0116 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
We provide coverage for condo and townhouse homeowner associations, and we are here to assist with all your workers' compensation and liability needs. Call me today, 708-966-0116 to learn more.
Marcy Tobin - Coldwell Banker
Marcy Tobin has been a full-time real estate professional for over 17 years, specializing in residential sales in the southwest suburbs and south side communities of Chicago. Her specific areas of expertise in Cook and Will counties include: Orland Park, Tinley Park, Mokena, Frankfort, New Lenox, Evergreen Park, Oak Lawn, and the Chicago neighborhoods of Beverly, Morgan Park, and Mount Greenwood.
Once Marcy finds you your next dream home, give me a call, (708) 966-0116 and we can protect it with customized home insurance options.
Dr. Edward Joy - Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Joy is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon. He specializes in shoulder and elbow surgeries and reconstruction. Dr. Joy did his training at world renowned Cleveland Clinic. It was at the Cleveland Clinic that he experienced extensive training in all aspects of shoulder surgery. He serves as a team physician for numerous schools throughout the southwest suburbs.
Subject to restrictions.
PWS BLI 9/16
Frequently Asked Questions:
- October 25, 2020Rating 5.0Chris meets or exceeds my expectations.Response from ChristopherOctober 25, 2020Lorraine and Jack, thanks for the review.
- September 30, 2020Rating 5.0Chris is very knowledgeable about all of the products that I was requesting and was able to give recommendations during my shopping experience. I appreciated the examples he gave of how each coverage would be helpful to me and why others have chosen it. He kept my financial concerns in check while offering the products. His personality was professional and personable, which was a big reason I chose to go with Chris. He was very responsive and eager to help each time I called. Great job!!Response from ChristopherSeptember 30, 2020Nicole and Justin, thank you for trusting me with your insurance needs. I appreciate the great review and will be here when you need help or have additional questions.
- June 4, 2020Rating 5.0Chris is knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. A pleasure to work with and made setting up my renter’s policy super easy.Response from ChristopherJune 4, 2020Andy, thanks. Glad we were able help you.
- May 11, 2020Rating 4.0ExcellentResponse from ChristopherMay 11, 2020Richard, glad I was able to help you save money.
- February 4, 2020Rating 5.0Chris is personable, thorough and patient. Transaction was perfect! Price was excellent! Communication couldn't be better! It is refreshing to see this type of initiative in today's employment.
- December 26, 2019Rating 5.0Chris helped us through the process of getting auto insurance for a company car coming off a lease. He worked with our company's insurance agent to get the proper documentation necessary for coverage. All done within a few hours.
- December 16, 2019Rating 5.0Chris has been my agent for years. He is very attentive. Explains everything clearly. He is the best insurance man I've ever had.Response from ChristopherDecember 16, 2019Todd, thanks for being a great customer.
- October 6, 2019Rating 5.0Great follow-up and guidance through some tricky policies!Response from ChristopherOctober 7, 2019Glad I was able to help you and your family with your insurance needs. Thanks, Chris
- July 1, 2019Rating 5.0Chris took the time to assess our automobile and home policies, and recommended coverage that made the best sense for us. He also took the time to provide suggestions if any home improvements were made or additional vehicles were added. I appreciate the guidance Chris provided and look forward to recommending him to our friends and family.Response from ChristopherAugust 2, 2019Thank you for your kind words. If I can help in any way, please let me know. Chris