Farmers Insurance Agent in Oak Brook, IL
MARGARET M WARD INS AGY INCAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Oak Brook, Illinois, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have 27 years of knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, rental property, boat, business insurance or life insurance. In addition to Illinois, I am licensed in Michigan, Wisconsin and Indiana.
Give me a call at (630) 990-1300 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 25 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
Awards and Honors
Agent of the Year 2013 for District
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
Add Auto Insurance to Your Farmers® Coverage
PWS LD-04 10/17
Take Farmers® Insurance on Your Next Adventure
Is It Time to Review Your Life Insurance Policy?
PWS LD-01 10/17
The New and Improved My Farmers®
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
- March 26, 2018Rating 5.0great.
- March 25, 2018Rating 5.0Brian was great to work with and very helpful. He provided me multiple options to consider. He actively sought out ways to save me money while also explaining the risks associated with cheaper alternatives.
- March 9, 2018Rating 5.0My agent was very thorough with explaining the differences in the coverage I had and the proposed coverage she was offering. The financial limits that were proposed almost doubled the ones from my past coverage and yet the cost was substantially cheaper for the superior coverage limits suggested by my agent. I am very happy beginning this relationship not only because it will save me money but also because I have superior coverage. And an agent who looks out for me first!