Farmers Insurance Agent in Lombard, IL
Mary T GruenbergAbout Me
An approachable Farmers® agent serving DuPage County and my neighbors throughout Illinois & Wisconsin. Benefit from my knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options. Review appropriate personalized coverage options to identify your risk tolerance make an informed decision and be confident about your selections. My agency focuses on the discounts for which you are eligible whether it is auto, home, renters, life, health or business insurance that you need. Let's chat!
Discounts apply to selected coverages, perils and policy types. Eligibility and actual percentage of discounts may vary.
PWS 222315 11/19
Give me a call at (847) 295-0330 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Lombard, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Illinois residents.
Making Every Day A Great Day (Ella pictured in her 93rd year enjoying dessert delivered by a sweet client)
CADC, in Downers Grove, provides recreational, social, intellectual, cognitive and sensory activities to engage and stimulate each person in a safe, caring and secure environment while giving Caregivers a needed break. Mary is on the board of directors of this 501c-3 organization.
The Original Recycle, Reuse, Repurpose
This often overlooked landmark in Oak Park transformed a Victorian into a single donation drop point for the suburbs. While Goodwill started in 1902 and became it's own charity; the Economy Shop opened in 1919 and the sales from each room benefits a different charity! Where Ella of Soarella (aka mom) volunteered for a quarter century in 'Better Dresses'.
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card [acceptable in over 30 states]
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for or edit your preferences on bill and new document notifications
- View valuable perks
- View my information
NOTE: Link is for GooglePlay but you can also download from the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Frequently Asked Questions:
- November 5, 2020Rating 5.0Getting set up was a breeze, the person who helped me on the phone was kind and knowledgable.
- September 10, 2020Rating 5.0Mary and Laura were wonderful to talk with and go through all our insurance needs. They were thorough and helpful in making the decisions best for my families needs. I would recommend giving them all call to make sure you have the right coverage in place.
- May 23, 2020Rating 5.0Laura took the time to explain line by line and provided in depth knowledge and balance of advice.
- September 12, 2019Rating 5.0So far everything is perfect... we will see what future will bring.Response from MaryOctober 17, 2019M & T - we strive for perfection but admit our mistakes. May be one reason our client longevity is so strong. Always a pleasure to help folks obtain appropriate coverage on their fine homes and autos. We work hard to protect the lifestyle you worked hard to attain!
- August 21, 2018Rating 5.0Both Mary and Laura were awesome.
It's not a great experience selecting new homeowners insurance and they were both very very helpful, and always pleasant.Response from MaryMarch 13, 2019We couldn't be more pleased that we made your shopping for replacement coverage on homeowner's a better than expected experience. Networking recently, I was to use 3 words to describe my business...if only your review had been top-of-mind, I could have said: helpful, pleasant, awesome.
- August 10, 2018Rating 5.0Very thorough and answered all my questions. I never felt pressured to get coverage I didn't really need. Both Mary and Laura are friendly and professional. I'm glad I decided to switch to Farmers for my renter's and auto insurance.Response from MaryMarch 13, 2019It was truly our pleasure to help you with this transitional state and the next one as well!! Always strive to help no matter what type of insurance or financial services are needed! Thank you for choosing our agency and for making the switch to Farmers.
- July 25, 2018Rating 5.0I had good helpful answers from the person who helped me. At the moment I am happy but don’ Have any problems yet.Response from MaryMarch 13, 2019While the company requested this review shortly after you moved your policies to my agency...we are now heading to the one-year mark and believe our service has continued to be good and helpful. If not, please give me a call to discuss at your earliest convenience. We are happy to be of service.
- July 4, 2018Rating 5.0I have been with Mary for many many years.She always goes above along with her staff. She is the best and a great name to put out there for Farmers.Response from MaryMarch 13, 2019Jutta, you have been with me for many many years and I value your friendship and your business. Thank you for taking the time to go online and submit this humbling review since I know you would prefer to play with your great-great grandchild instead...say hello to all of your family for me!
- April 27, 2018Rating 5.0Extremely helpful and was never in a hurry to fully explain every question we had. Very satisfied.Response from MaryMarch 13, 2019Bill, thank you for introducing us to Marilyn she brightens our day so very often.