Farmers Insurance Agent in Lake In The Hills, IL
Caterina Natalina FlowerCaterina Flower Insurance Agency IncAbout Me
As a longtime Illinois resident, I am proud to be your local Farmers Insurance® Agent located in Lake In The Hills, IL, serving Algonquin, Huntley, Crystal Lake, Barrington, and the entire surrounding area. In the years I've spent living here, I have grown to not only understand our unique community but also take great pride in protecting and contributing to the area that we live in. Give me a call and we can discuss all your options for Life insurance, Auto insurance, Home Insurance, protecting my fellow small business owners, and more!
At the Catarina Flower Agency, we focus on educating our clients and understanding each customer’s different needs. We want every customer to have a uniquely individual experience, recommending only the policies you need, ensuring quality over quantity. We pride ourselves on taking the extra time to explain all of your options, ensuring we are all focused on providing you with the service and coverage you need to protect your current and future assets.
With over 5 years of experience within the Insurance Industry and many years working with small businesses before that, I have the knowledge and skillset to help you better understand your coverage options. I invite you to stop by our office which is conveniently located near Costco. While there is currently construction near our office, we are always here during office hours and willing to travel and take appointments on evenings and weekends if it is more convenient. If you have time, I look forward to meeting you in person and welcoming you to the Farmers family.
Give me a call at (224) 333-0749 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Italian
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Pro Intercom LLC
Quality products combined with great service for intercom that lasts. Located in Crystal Lake, IL.
Q88 Pho & Sushi
This local restaurant in Carpentersville, IL, has a one of a kind atmosphere and is a unique culinary experience.
Active Family Chiropractic
I'm proud to insure this local Family owned business, in Algonquin, IL. Owned by a husband and wife team, Active Family Chiropractic not only takes care of their customers but the community around them.
Thumka Indian Express
Please help me welcome this family owned restaurant to the Algonquin township. Great, delicious, fresh, wholesome cosine!
Algonquin Lake In The Hills Chamber of Commerce
I have been a proud member of the Algonquin Lake In The Hills Chamber of Commerce for 4 years.
Harry D. Jacobs High School in Algonquin, IL
My agency is proud to sponsor and donate to our local high school's Football team.
United Way of Greater McHenry County
The Caterina Flower Insurance Agency, Inc. proudly pledged to donate $20 per Business Owners Insurance quote we process.
Designed for you. Re-imagined for 2020. Enjoy a more modern, easy user experience with the same convenient features you’ve come to expect. Download it for free today – on the App Store or Google Play.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Whether you operate in Lake in the Hills, Algonquin, Crystal Lake, Huntley, Elgin, or beyond, call us today for more information! Your small business may also be eligible for discounts based on Farmers® product bundlings.
While there are a number of factors that contribute to the cost of your premium, there are some things you can do to help reduce it. The car you drive will greatly affect your premium. To lower your auto insurance costs, you may consider switching automobiles and driving a safer, slightly older or less valuable vehicle. The more your vehicle is worth, the more it can cost to insure it. If you don’t want to change cars, you can modify your vehicle to make it safer or lower-risk by adding anti-theft devices or features like anti-lock brakes. In addition, selecting a higher deductible and ensuring that your coverage doesn’t lapse may help you keep your auto insurance costs down.
If you don’t want to change or modify your car, you can also consider changing your driving habits. Your driving record is one of the most important factors considered when determining your premium. You can also try cutting down on the miles you drive and getting other insurance policies with Farmers to save you money. Contact the Caterina Flower Agency at 224-333-0749 for additional questions.
What does "full coverage" mean?
The term full coverage generally means that the insurance policy has both liability coverage and coverage for damage to your vehicle. The term full coverage does not mean that "everything" is covered no matter what happens. Your auto insurance Policy Declaration page lists the coverage you have selected. Contact the Caterina Flower Agency at 224-333-0749, we can help you select auto insurance coverage that fits your needs and budget.
If I rent a car, am I covered?
Car rental companies charge daily fees for "CDW" coverage (which means their insurance will pay for all damages covered in your rental agreement). Rental car coverage under a private passenger policy varies state by state. Check your policy or contact the Caterina Flower Agency at 224-333-0749.
- January 16, 2020Rating 5.0I had an appointment with Caterina to go over my policies and see if any adjustments were needed. She clearly explained the coverage I currently have and gave me some options on how they could possibly be changed to better meet my needs as well as my budget. I am very happy with the adjustments we applied and that she reached out for a policy review. She is definitely an agent who looks out for her policyholders.Response from CaterinaFebruary 14, 2020Thank you, Paul, for your awesome review! And thank you for taking advantage of our Farmers Friendly Review. Be sure to send us referrals and we will send you gift cards. Please feel free to call us at 224-333-0749 whenever you need us.
- July 29, 2019Rating 5.0Caterina did a great job getting to know me, learn about our needs, and put together numerous proposals. She was able to compare our current policy (with another provider) and compare/contrast it to what Farmers was able to provide, and at what cost. She was personable, and able to advocate for what she felt was important, without it feeling like a "hard sell." Thank you!Response from CaterinaAugust 6, 2019Thank you Rebecca and Joshua, your review means the world to me. I am so happy that we were able to help you. I look forward to working with you for years to come. The team at the Caterina Flower Agency is always ready to help with any other insurance products you may need such at LIFE insurance. Please give us a call at 224-333-0749 to see how we can help further protect your family.
- December 12, 2018Rating 5.0So informative and helpful! She made our switch to Farmers painless and stress free from start to finish.Response from CaterinaJanuary 3, 2019Thank you so very much for your kind words and for taking the time to write this review. We are so very lucky to have customers like you that appreciate the level of customer service we provide. We look forward to continue working with you.
- October 17, 2018Rating 5.0Caterina is very knowledgable and very helpful and answered all questions. I was able to get insured same day. Hats off to her and office staff!Response from CaterinaJanuary 3, 2019Thank you for the awesome review, Mauricio! The team at the Caterina Flower Insurance Agency works hard to provide top shelf service, I am happy to hear that we met your expectations. Just as a reminder, feel free to contact us anytime you need anything.
- September 27, 2018Rating 5.0Got back to me extremely fast and wasted no time at all getting me the best quotes. Highly recommend.Response from CaterinaSeptember 27, 2018Thank you for the great review, Stephanie! We take pride in meeting our customers expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I look forward to working on your auto insurance in the next few days.
- June 5, 2018Rating 5.0Very understanding and easy to work with!Response from CaterinaJune 14, 2018Thank you so very much for the great review! We are so glad that you placed your trust in the Caterina Flower Insurance Agency, Inc. Give us a call at 224-333-0749 we stand ready to help any time you need us. We truly appreciate your business!
- May 18, 2018Rating 5.0Very honest and easy to talk to. Prompt call backs.Response from CaterinaMay 29, 2018Thank you so very much for such a great review! The team, here at the Caterina Flower Ins. Agency, is grateful that we have earned your trust and business. Please know, that we stand ready to help whenever you need us.
- April 12, 2018Rating 5.0Caterina was excellent, very knowledgeable and responsive. I was originally going to go with another insurance company, but she sold me on Farmer's policy.Response from CaterinaApril 18, 2018Thank you so very much for choosing Farmers, my agency and me to help you with your insurance needs. As you know, we are a full service agency and I look forward to assisting you with all of your insurance needs.
- February 6, 2018Rating 5.0Cathy is very professional & goes out of her way to make sure I have the right amount coverage for me & my family. You can tell family is very important to her and I know she will always take care of mine.Response from CaterinaMarch 2, 2018Thank you Scott, for your trust in me and my agency. It is always a pleasure talking with you and Sharon. Please contact me with any question you may have at any time.