Farmers Insurance Agent in Galesburg, IL
Gina Faye MartinAbout Me
Born and raised in Illinois, my staff and I are proud to serve Galesburg, IL. At my agency, education and relationship-building are at the forefront of our customer service values. We help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs.
With over 7 years of insurance expertise, I am qualified to ensure that this process will be straightforward and personalized to help you select the most comprehensive, cost-effective solution for your needs. We have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, life, renters, business insurance, financial services and more.
I am extremely proud to be recognized by Farmers for my agency's various achievements and accolades. These awards include being a 5x Topper Club award winner, a Championship qualifier, a member of the Million Dollar Roundtable, 2x Blue Vase award winner and was named Agent of the Year in 2019 for District 30.
Give me a call at (309) 341-0609 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Century 21 - Galesburg, IL
We're CENTURY 21 Affiliated Galesburg, IL office, a real estate organization obsessed with providing better real estate services for the dynamic real estate market. In fact, we're the #1 CENTURY 21 in the world for the 5th year in a row and have been providing real estate services to our communities for 41 years! From first-time home buyers to luxury residential markets to mid-market communities to commercial real estate,
The Cupboard & The Closet believes everyone deserves food and clothing and serve anyone who has a need.
We recently donated our time and efforts to The Cupboard & The Closet. They are located in Abingdon, Illinois. It started as a cupboard, but over time into a food pantry and free clothing closet to those in need. Local sources of food became scarce at the beginning of COVID-19 pandemic and they partnered with Midwest Food Bank to expand their food program.
CASA of Knox County is a community organization we are a part of.
The mission of the Knox County CASA Program is to advocate for the best interests of neglected, abused and exploited children and to provide these children with a strong, informed, and independent voice in the court process. With the goal of ensuring for each child a safe, permanent, nurturing home, the Knox County CASA Program recruits, screens, trains, and supervises cosupervises community volunteers
to serve as court appointed advocates for these children.
OSF St. Mary Medical Center Auxiliary is a community organization we participate on the board of.
The Mission of the OSF HealthCare St. Mary Medical Center Auxiliary shall be threefold; promoting public relations, volunteering hospital service and fundraising.
The Auxiliary supports the purpose, goals, and mission of the medical center. Membership to the Auxiliary is open to anyone and members work together on special projects throughout the year.
- I enjoy traveling when the opportunity arises.
- Outside of being a Farmers agent, I appreciate spending time with my family.
- Listening to podcasts is a good way for me to relax as well as educate myself on other topics.
- March 22, 2020Rating 5.0Always available for questions, comments and concerns. Gina runs a great office with great staff and thinks about all your needs!Response from GinaApril 17, 2020Thank you! Our agency really appreciates your feedback. We pride ourselves in being committed to personal service.
- March 12, 2020Rating 5.0Great!Response from GinaApril 17, 2020Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- March 6, 2020Rating 5.0best insurance in townResponse from GinaApril 17, 2020Thank you for leaving a review, and for choosing Farmers® for your insurance needs! We appreciate your opinion!
- January 20, 2020Rating 5.0We have found Gina to be very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about her products and the industry in general. She has been very helpful as well as realistic about what we might need in terms of insurance. Would recommend her to anyone.Response from GinaApril 17, 2020Thank you for recommending our agency - We appreciate your business!
- November 29, 2019Rating 5.0We were reviewing our insurance policies and shopping other insurance companies, comparing rates. Farmers was slightly less than what we were already paying, but what sold us was Gina's customer service. She thoroughly reviewed and compared policies with us, was extremely helpful in explaining our options and answering our questions, and we know we can call on her with questions and for help anytime. She's great!Response from GinaApril 17, 2020Thank you for taking the time to leave such specific and positive feedback. This helps me understand some of the things that were important to you. We appreciate your business and opinion.
- October 23, 2019Rating 5.0Gina was very thorough with my initial quote and worked very hard to make sure she was getting me the absolute best rate for all of our policies. Once we decided to switch to Farmers, Gina made the transition seamless and stress free. I look forward to working with her for many years to come!Response from GinaApril 17, 2020Thank you for the review, and for your continued business. I hope you will keep us in mind for your future insurance needs!
- October 14, 2019Rating 5.0Gina went above and beyond with service. She comprehensively reviewed all of my needs, and ensured I had the best possible coverage.Response from GinaApril 17, 2020We really appreciate your feedback regarding the service you received from our agency!
- October 13, 2019Rating 5.0Gina was absolutely wonderful. Took the time and explain all the insurance options. Thanks GinaResponse from GinaApril 17, 2020Roger, thank you for your feedback!
- July 26, 2019Rating 5.0Gina does a great job, she’s very responsive and works to give us exactly what we need.
- July 2, 2019Rating 5.0Gina was extremely helpful and patient while I was waiting on an extended closing on my new house. It will be nice to be able to walk into an insurance office and be welcomed and not have to sit on the phone waiting for the next available agent! Thanks Gina!
- June 21, 2019Rating 5.0I just switched over to Farmers Insurance. The service and availability I have received has been great. Rachel has made this process very simple and easy for me and my busy schedule.
- May 11, 2019Rating 5.0Always excellent service and extremely knowledgeable.
- April 17, 2019Rating 5.0Gina is always finding ways to help me and my family both with products and financially. She offers a valuable service that is not common at other agencies. I highly recommend Gina and her staff!
- February 20, 2019Rating 5.0Gina and office staff are very friendly and helpful. Will and have referred friends and family to her office for an insurance review. Had a great experience.
- January 12, 2019Rating 5.0It was a Great experience.
- November 18, 2018Rating 4.0Gina, thought your office was very nice and you and Jen were really nice and knowledgeable , the signal app is difficult to get done and just a pain.
- November 5, 2018Rating 5.0GIna always goes out of her way to answer all of my questions. She is very patient and wants the best for her customers.
- November 4, 2018Rating 5.0Gina is very knowledgeable and friendly. She definitely looks out for the best interest of her clients.
- October 14, 2018Rating 5.0Gina went above and beyond! She thoroughly explained our current policy and then explained Farmers coverage so we completely understood what we had been paying for and what we would be getting if we switched. We were so impressed with her that we didn't even get other quotes. It wasn't about the money at that point, although she did save us money and we ended up with much better coverage! I have and will continue to recommend her to my friends and family! Thank you Gina Martin and Farmers Ins!
- September 26, 2018Rating 5.0Very cordial and responsive via email and phone.