Farmers Insurance Agent in Fairview Heights, IL
Kevin SawyerAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Fairview Heights, IL, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more. My wife and three boys live in the St. Louis Metro East area. We enjoy RV camping, dining out, and everything to do with music. We'd love to get to know you!
Give me a call at (618) 632-1090 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-02 10/17
Give me a call to learn more about our coverage and get a quote today!
Subject to restrictions.
- February 6, 2020Rating 5.0Kevin has been very helpful to me. He responds to my messages within a reasonable time. He is polite and does his best to meet my insurance needs.
He is a blessing to me!
- November 17, 2019Rating 5.0Great
- October 30, 2019Rating 5.0Kevin and his office staff are always very responsive and professional.
- October 21, 2019Rating 5.0I never thought I would like any agent that replaced Wayne K., who retired. But Kevin Sawyer has been just wonderful and works hard to get the best coverage for me, my family and our home!
It is easy to schedule appointments with Kevin for insurance reviews & Kevin personally attends to renewals and such business so I am assured it is done correctly. Thanks Kevin!
- May 11, 2019Rating 4.0I returned to the Keck Agency, which is now the Sawyer Agency, because I needed a change in my insurance. I am happy to return to Farmers. I got good attention from Kevin Sawyer and believe I made a very good choice to return to Farmers.
- April 24, 2019Rating 5.0kevin does an outstanding job is assisting, clarifying information and is always quick to respond to questions and my needs. Overall he does a great job!
- April 1, 2019Rating 5.0My experience was great. I feel better about my homeowners and auto than I have in years. I feel as if I have proper coverage and am well protected. I also feel as if I got in essence an education from Kevin, he did a stellar job.
- November 15, 2018Rating 5.0Kevin has gone above and beyond any expectations we had for his exceptional help, knowledge and performance in helping us resolve all our insurance coverage concerns. Thanks so much - we totally appreciate everything you have done for us.
- November 7, 2018Rating 5.0Kevin was very knowledgeable and had my best interest in mind. On top of that he saved me a lot of money updating my car and home insurance! I highly recommend him!
- August 5, 2018Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable and thorough with his professional help. Very satisfied.
- August 4, 2018Rating 5.0My Farmer's Insurance agent was clean, kind and professional. He was respectful to listen and answer my questions. He identified, explained and expounded upon each section of insurance coverage including the "whys", "hows", "whens" and "wheres". The experience was good and I have no problem recommending this agent to others along with Farmer's Insurance as a whole. This agent is informed and most excellent in his representation for Farmer's Insurance. He is a valuable asset to company.
- May 21, 2018Rating 5.0Mr. Sawyer came in on the weekend to work within my schedule; reviewed 2 cars, motorcycle and home policies. Outstanding review and knowledge, offered clear advice and opinion to balance the coverage I needed.