Farmers Insurance Agent in Downers Grove, IL
Patrick Kerrigan IIAbout Me
Born and raised in Illinois, I am proud to be your local Farmers Insurance® agent serving the greater Chicago area. I love this community and am always looking for ways to get involved. Give me a call and we can discuss all your options for auto, home, life, and business insurance.
At The Patrick Kerrigan Agency, we pride ourselves on creating customized coverage plans that fit your specific needs. We want to meet with you, have a detailed conversation about all the things you need to protect, and offer you options to fit your situation.
With over 8 years of insurance industry experience with Farmers, I have the knowledge and expertise to educate you all about insurance. Please feel free to stop by our office, conveniently located in Downtown Downers Grove, 1 block North of the train tracks, and say hello. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our agency!
Give me a call at (630) 626-3222 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
The Downtown Management Corporation
The Downtown Management Corporation works on creating a diverse retail, shopping and service business environment which will increase activity within this area.
Our residents and visitors alike enjoy our award-winning restaurants, unique boutiques, our theater and all of our great amenities.
SD113a Board of Education
I currently serve as the Vice President of the Board of Education.
Our mission is to provide students with an academic, social and emotional foundation to lead a productive and fulfilling life.
Boy Scout Troop 149
I currently serve as the Committee Chair for this troop and the District Eagle Coordinator for the Tall Grass District
Frequently Asked Questions:
- October 3, 2020Rating 5.0Patrick did a great job. Fast East process
- September 16, 2020Rating 5.0Patrick you are wonderful and have made my experience in obtaining my policies quick and easy. You are a wealth of knowledge. Thank you for your help.
- February 29, 2020Rating 5.01) Professional
3) Good listener
4) Looks out for customer
- November 4, 2019Rating 5.0Our latest interaction with Patrick was for securing home owner's coverage on a new home we purchased. When we purchased the home, Patrick got a competitive quote for coverage very quickly, and then when we got close to the home closing date, he got the necessary coverage established. We always get good and quick response from Patrick for our insurance needs.Response from PatrickNovember 4, 2019Thank you Kenneth.
- September 7, 2019Rating 5.0Patrick did a super job taking complete care of our wants and needs.Response from PatrickSeptember 9, 2019Thank you Natalie! I am glad we were able to help!
- May 23, 2019Rating 5.0Patrick was very professional and was able to help us get renters insurance in time for our move.
- February 23, 2019Rating 4.0While I was frustrated with the way policies have grown automatically over the last few years (in terms of valuations and costs), Pat was very responsive to my concerns and found a better product fit to match our needs.Response from PatrickFebruary 27, 2019Thank you John.
- October 22, 2018Rating 5.0Patrick was quick with his responses and thorough in his follow up. He was very easy to deal with.Response from PatrickOctober 22, 2018Thank you Mary!