Farmers Insurance Agent in Brookfield, IL
Timothy GannonAbout Me
Born and raised in west suburban Chicago, I'm proud to serve Brookfield, Western Springs, La Grange, and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers Insurance® agent. In the years I've spent living here, I have grown to understand the unique complexities that come with insuring your home or car in the community that we live in. I aim to use my expertise to help make you smarter about your insurance options - whether that be home, auto, umbrella, life insurance, and more!
At the Tim Gannon Agency, we focus on listening to the client to really understand which assets we need to protect. We emphasize making sure that our clients have all of their insurance questions answered, and even aim to raise some questions and think about coverages they may not have considered. Ultimately, our goals are protecting, educating, and helping our clients, friends, and neighbors through making sure we have all the coverages needed for whatever can come your way.
Feel free to stop by our office, which is conveniently located across the street from the Brookfield train station. With over 4 years of insurance industry experience, I have the knowledge and skillset to help you better understand your coverage options. I'd love to sit down with you to discuss your insurance options today!
Give me a call at (708) 905-5906 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Years of Experience
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Member of Brookfield Chamber of Commerce
Proud Partner, Brookfield Chamber of Commerce
Proud Lifetime Member of the University of Illinois Alumni Association
The mission of the Association is to enhance and advance the relationship between the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and all its alumni; to inspire lifelong loyalty and pride among alumni and friends by strengthening their relationship with the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and to educate the public about the value of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and its alumni. The objectives of this Association are educational and charitable. The Association functions as an advocate for the alumni and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign by informing interested parties of current issues, events, and accomplishments of alumni and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. In fulfilling its mission, the Association may provide a variety of services to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and its alumni.
Producing 7 adult productions, 4 student productions and a holiday show each year, this theatre is a place where a community of all ages comes together to train for, explore, and demonstrate the art of live theatre. The Theatre of Western Springs is internationally recognized for its artistic excellence and its position of respect in Chicago’s creative community.
TWS’ mission remains: to entertain, to educate, and to inspire across the generations through the art of live theatre.
Additonally, I was honored to be recognized as the number #1 Umbrella Agent in my District. Please feel free to give me a call for any and all of your Umbrella Insurance needs/questions!
You will want to keep the following things in mind when selecting Homeowners Insurance coverage limits:
1. Cost to rebuild your home
Different than your mortgage.
2. Value of unique/new features in your home
Additions, renovations, unique materials, etc.
3. Value of your personal property
Furniture, clothing, appliances…everything.
4. Value of the unique or expensive property
Antiques, jewelry, art, etc.
5. Value of unique/new features in your home
Additions, renovations, unique materials, etc.
6. Additional living expenses
Costs needed to live elsewhere in case your home is being repaired.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- November 26, 2020Rating 5.0Great and easy service provided by Tim Gannon.Response from TimothyDecember 14, 2020Thank you ! We like to make things easy.
- November 16, 2020Rating 5.0THANK YOUResponse from TimothyDecember 14, 2020It was great speak with you, and I'm glad we could help with your new home purchase.
- October 30, 2020Rating 5.0Tim was easy to work with. Helped me make a move after 25+ years with other carrier. No regrets!Response from TimothyDecember 14, 2020So glad we could help you, and bring you over to Farmers! Looking forward to working with you for many years to come.
- October 5, 2020Rating 5.0Very easy process and communication was great!Response from TimothyOctober 14, 2020So glad we could be of assistance!
- September 6, 2020Rating 5.0Tim has been a great agent! He explained everything I had questions about and returned my emails and calls promptly. And, he did it with enthusiasm and a genuine caring for my needs. Thank you!Response from TimothySeptember 14, 2020Thank you for the kind words! I was so happy that our mutual acquaintance referred you to my office. We look forward to serving your needs for many years to come.
- July 23, 2020Rating 5.0My agent was very helpful and efficient!He saved me a lot of money in times when it is greatly needed.Response from TimothySeptember 14, 2020So glad that we could help you bring your costs into line by consolidating everything together.
- July 11, 2020Rating 5.0Tim has been very helpful and professional, thoroughly answering all my questions and researching things without being asked. His insurance prices are very reasonable.Response from TimothyAugust 22, 2020So glad that we could be of service right here in Brookfield.
- April 12, 2019Rating 5.0Thank you so much for taking such great care in creating a new policy for my Dad so quickly and efficiently! You are such a treat to work with! Mary Maureen
- February 14, 2019Rating 5.0Tim is very professional and a genuinely nice guy! He followed up with patience and answered all of our questions without delay. I have already referred Tim to a good friend who may decide to contact Tim for a quote.
- January 11, 2019Rating 5.0I switched auto/home/umbrella from a different insurance company, which I had for decades, over to Farmers, and Tim made it very easy.
- December 14, 2018Rating 5.0Mr. Gannon was extremely knowledgable, patient and prompt with his responses to my questions/concerns. I now have increased coverage, but with a lower premium than what I was paying my previous insurance company. A win-win in my book!
- December 14, 2018Rating 5.0Tim did a great job of explaining all of the options available to us and also explaining how the Farmers policy compared to our current policies with another company. Ultimately his patience and help made us very comfortable moving our business to him and Farmers. Great customer service experience working with Tim!
- December 7, 2018Rating 5.0Tim is always reachable and responsive to my questions.
- December 5, 2018Rating 5.0Quick response is much appreciated
- November 7, 2018Rating 5.0Tim is wonderful and very on top of everything
- September 23, 2018Rating 5.0Mr Gannon was Responsive, polite, professional
- September 22, 2018Rating 5.0Mr. Gannon Is a remarkable person and an exemplary agent. He is helpful and informative at every juncture. We are very happy to be working with him for our insurance needs.
- July 26, 2018Rating 5.0Tim was great to work with and very easy to transfer all our insurance needs.