Farmers Insurance Agent in Meridian, ID
Tim Craig NelsonAbout Me
Born and raised in Idaho, I am proud to be your local Farmers Insurance® Agent in Meridian, ID. I focus on providing expert guidance for all of your auto, home, and life insurance needs. I am also able to assist you with commercial insurance.
At The Tim Nelson Agency, we have always prided ourselves on attentiveness to our clients and being responsive to anything they may need. We have a very knowledgeable staff that is able to assist you and I make every effort to work with you myself when I am available. I want to understand your unique insurance needs so that I can customize your coverage plans to fit your lifestyle.
With over 13 years of insurance experience, including several years spent working on the claims process, I have a detailed understanding of how to protect you best. We have been located in the heart of Old Downtown Meridian on Main St, right by the post office, for over 30 years and have a deep connection to the Treasure Valley region.
Please feel free to stop by anytime to meet with Nicki, John, or Tim so we can begin the journey of getting you covered!
Give me a call at (208) 888-0014 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Give me a call to learn more about our coverage and get a quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- August 16, 2020Rating 5.0As Tim was unavailable when I called, I was a bit concerned that I could get my needs taken care of quickly. Hannah immediately took my info, answered my questions and put together a policy to cover our course of construction policy in less than 30 minutes. She even communicated with our builder and bank to get everything taken care of quickly. Great job Hannah!Response from TimAugust 17, 2020Hi Val, thank you so much for the comment. Hannah is such a great asset to the agency. Hope you and your family are doing well. Tim
- July 9, 2020Rating 5.0Hannah was very helpful and courteous. K really appreciate her help,Response from TimJuly 9, 2020Hi Christi, we are very blessed to have Hannah part of our agency. She really loves her job. Thank you for sharing. Nelson Agency
- February 28, 2020Rating 5.0Good service, good prices.Response from TimMarch 2, 2020Thank you for your review of our agency. We appreciate all you do for us!
- January 23, 2020Rating 5.0Tim was my Dad's agent while I had someone else. I began interacting with Tim when I was handling things for my Dad. I was impressed with his attention to detail as well as his kindness. At a certain point I realized that there were several things my agent had not taken care of for me, so I chose to change to Tim. He had a lot of fixing to do, as my previous agent had things even more messed up than I realized. I continue to be impressed with Tim and his assistant, Hannah.Response from TimJanuary 23, 2020Laura, we really appreciate your feedback and your trust in our agency. Nelson agency
- November 15, 2019Rating 5.0Concerned that the Condos in California are covered.
- October 25, 2019Rating 5.0Always goes above & beyond
- September 20, 2019Rating 5.0Thanks for being so quick to respond to me!
- August 5, 2019Rating 5.0I LOVE YOU GUYS, GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK WITH.
- July 24, 2019Rating 5.0Hannah was awesome. Really took the time to help me with my auto and home insurance. Very easy to talk too and very knowledgeable at the same time. Thank you for all your help!
- June 19, 2019Rating 5.0Everything was done in a timely manner, and my insurance was put into force, thank you very much for the info and the speedy help.
- May 22, 2019Rating 5.0Tim and his staff are awesome!!! I was unhappy with my policy from another insurance agency. He reviewed my policy and was able to match my old policy and with a substantial savings. I would highly recommend this office !
- April 10, 2019Rating 5.0Thanks for getting us started in our new home state!
- April 8, 2019Rating 5.0Abby Vaterlaus was very helpful and got me set up with the coverage I needed right away. She is very professional.
- March 29, 2019Rating 5.0Super easy to work with. Got back to be quickly with any questions I had.
- January 19, 2019Rating 5.0Tim Nelson has been great to work with. He’s been helpful and always available. I highly recommend Tim Nelson.
- December 30, 2018Rating 5.0Tim is a very, very nice man. I received his insurance flyer in the mail and since it was getting close to my renewal time I called him to give me some quotes. He was very thoughtful and listened to all my concerns and needs. He called me back just a few minutes later with some quotes for cars and home, and also emailed them to me. They were great prices. I didn't think twice about canceling my old insurance and agent. Tim was extremely helpful and kind.
- November 18, 2018Rating 5.0Tim was always available when I called. Didn't have to leave messages, didn't have to wait on hold. He was very responsive and knowledgeable to all of my questions. I am happy to be a part of the Farmers family.
- November 2, 2018Rating 5.0Mr. Nelson is very knowledgeable and takes time and effort to make sure you are pleased with what you are purchasing. There is no pressure to make decisions for upgrades, and he explains everything thoroughly. I appreciated his attention to detail and making a smooth transition from our old policy to this one. I am happy to say I would recommend him to others.
- October 12, 2018Rating 5.0Tim is great. Him and his support staff helped and guided me too what fit my needs best.
- October 9, 2018Rating 5.0Insurance rates continue to climb every year. Fixed income individuals have to adjust their spending habits or drop insurance coverage. As in prior years the rates grew even more dramatic than in the past. Tim, was very patient in explaining why the large increases from last year and assisted my wife and I to find insurance adjustments to still keep us adequately covered. He dis a great job for us!