Farmers Insurance Agent in Eagle, ID
Matt J DietzAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Eagle, ID, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (208) 939-7123 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-03 10/17
Are you currently reviewing your insurance portfolio? If so, this is a great time to consider the value and convenience of choosing Farmers for your insurance needs. Your agent can show you all your available options, and you may qualify for discounts when you purchase additional insurance policies.Contact me
- Spending time with family
- Watching movies
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
- November 2, 2019Rating 5.0I have been very pleased with working with Meg, but feel you need to get her name on your telephone directory so when I call in I can go directly to her. I look forward to personally meeting all of you when I relocate to Eagle.
- October 21, 2019Rating 5.0Friendly and helpful
- September 19, 2019Rating 5.0Thank you for all your help. It’s a great feeling knowing you have me covered.
- September 16, 2019Rating 5.0At a time when i needed quick help on a difficult issue concerning my insurance, the group at Farmers was there to help immediately with great rates and fast service. It was a great relief to me and my spouse to find such good people.
- September 6, 2019Rating 5.0Came in and worked with Monte for a full range of insurance needs (Auto, Home). Cost was much less than two other companies...and coverage was virtually identical. Very professional and likable.
- August 27, 2019Rating 5.0The agent that worked with me was an outstanding communicator and she answered all my questions very thoroughly. She was a big reason why we selected Farmers for our Homeowners and Auto insurance.
- August 22, 2019Rating 5.0Monty is outstanding. He appreciates his customers and goes above and beyond to understand and help them.
- July 10, 2019Rating 5.0Nicole was a pleasure to work with. Very prompt with her response.
I appreciated her patience and the time she took to explain differences in the type of policies available, making sure we got exactly what we needed.
- June 13, 2019Rating 5.0Nicole Wicks at Farmers Ins is the best. She has bent over backwards to get us through our home course of construction insurance and into our home insurance. She has worked with us so many times getting us the best multi policy discounts on all our insurance needs.
- June 3, 2019Rating 5.0Matt and his entire crew are responsive, friendly, and know their stuff. We count them in our circle of trusted advisers!
- May 28, 2019Rating 5.0Matt and his staff, Nicole and Monty, are all very professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. Whether I visit the office or call on the phone, it is obvious to me that they emphasize customer service. I truly appreciate their prompt courteous responses, expertise, and their willingness to go the extra mile to provide information and service. Thanks for caring!
- April 25, 2019Rating 5.0very thorough, thank you!
- April 14, 2019Rating 5.0Monty is the most responsive agent we have ever had. He is the entire reason we stayed with your agency when we moved to Moscow.
- March 15, 2019Rating 5.0Great team! Very knowledgeable and friendly.
- March 7, 2019Rating 5.0competitive pricing and satisfied so far.
- February 10, 2019Rating 5.0Nichole and Monty were very friendly and knowledgeable. The price quoted was competitive with other quotes we received but we felt like the service we were getting was more of a down home feeling. That’s something we appreciate and look for.
- February 3, 2019Rating 5.0Quick response
- February 2, 2019Rating 5.0Matt was/is vey helpful. He provided three separate estimates, checked on my existing umbrella plan and contacted my agent hehe in California and coordinated everything to get our new home indured on time.
- January 16, 2019Rating 5.0My friend since college days and Farmers agent referred me to your office. We meet with Monty and were very pleased with the service he provided to us. Monty is the type of person I like doing business with. Nicole was also very helpful over the phone with setting things up.
I feel like Monty took very good care of our insurance needs and made the transition of moving here and changing agents very smooth.
- November 14, 2018Rating 5.0Responded to request very quickly and refined the deliverable to fit our needs