Farmers Insurance Agent in Coeur D Alene, ID
J Robert MylroieJ ROBERT MYLROIE Ins Agency IncAbout Me
Located in beautiful Coeur d’ Alene, Idaho just around the corner of Appleway and Government, you can find my office staffed with 4 licensed agents and an assistant eager to help you with your insurance needs. We are your one stop shop for auto, home, life, ATV’s, travel trailers, motor homes, and much more insurance needs including financial* services.
Give me a call at (208) 665-7921 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-04 10/17
Located at 2345 W Prairie Ave in Hayden, Chomper Café is open seven days a week from 7am-3pm. Swing by and try one of their delicious cinnamon rolls or a scrumptious "Miss Piggy." Whatever you have you are in for a treat. Check out their website for a full menu and catering options.
Conveniently located in Coeur d'Alene and Post Falls, Curtis Orthodontics makes it easy for you to plan your next visit. Dr. Curtis DDS MS has been in the practice since 1999 and has been voted as "Best of North Idaho" since 2010. Visit Their website for more information or schedule an appointment to get started on your beautiful smile.
Located at 850 W Ironwood Drive Ste 302 in Coeur d'Alene, Priebe Chiropractic can help with your neck and back pain, auto accident/whiplash injuries, and work related injuries. Their Chiropractors attend multiple continuing education courses every year so they can better assist their clients. Visit their website for more information!
Over the years Robert has been involved in the community in numerous ways. Whether he's assisting at the local high school, helping the boy scouts become eagle scouts, or sponsoring the Senior Community Thanksgiving Dinner, Robert loves to help out when he can.
- Steelhead Fishing
- Elk Hunting
- April 15, 2020Rating 5.0Thanks for your time!
- April 15, 2020Rating 5.0Robert was very knowledgeable and helpful
- February 13, 2020Rating 5.0I called to add my home to my policy, and talked to Suzanne. She was very personable and helpful. The experience was easy and she got things done quickly. Thank you Farmers!
- November 14, 2019Rating 5.0The agent was very helpful, fast, courteous and through helping us figure out what was best for us. Even helping us contacting an agent in Arizona because he is not licensed In Arizona, for the property we have down there. The agent he found was very familiar with our property in Arizona, because that agent already has 61 condos listed in our complex and already knew about all the rules and regulations of our particular condo. Our agent was very informative!!
- October 5, 2019Rating 5.0Robert appeared to be extremely experienced and knowledgeable about insurance in general and also in our needs in particular . He showed genuine concern about what we might need and was very engaging about what our future needs might be . I was very impressed
- September 25, 2019Rating 5.0Robert is an excellent agent. He works hard to get the best options and price. Very helpful and knowledgeable. He keeps me informed on any and all insurance related issues for my home, property and autos. Glad to be working with him,
- August 20, 2019Rating 5.0What a nice experience this was. We were cancelling old insurance and getting new and we are glad we did. Robert was so polite, explaining as he went, never pushy, letting us make the decisions. We got better coverage at lower rates which is a real blessing for us. He is the only agent who came out to our home, took pictures, and saw what he was insuring. His staff is great, friendly yet business-like. We are very pleased and would recommend him to anyone looking to make a change in insurance.
- August 10, 2019Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable. Can trust him.
- August 10, 2019Rating 5.0Good staff, after calling around 6 different insurance companies this place was a lot of more helpful and respond to all my calls and email reply , and I got best deal in town for my needs.
- July 31, 2019Rating 5.0Staff was all very helpful and very nice office. Best price I found as well.
- June 15, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent, very friendly service.
- June 7, 2019Rating 5.0It is always a pleasure to visit with Robert. He is so patient, attentive and willing to take the time to really help me sort things out. I felt really special during my visit, and his office staff is really first class!!!
- March 13, 2019Rating 5.0Our experience went smoothly. We’re happy to be back in the Farmers circle of protection with our lake home.
- December 6, 2018Rating 5.0Very good and friendly.
- September 26, 2018Rating 5.0Robert was super helpful! We were in and out of his office on 25 minutes. He is very friendly!
- August 1, 2018Rating 5.0Kerry and I were both very impressed by the professionalism of Robert and his staff, especially Suzanne. Everyone was very thorough and easy to work with to get our policies written. We look forward to many years with Robert and his team!
- July 1, 2018Rating 5.0Helpful, experienced and capable. I was extremely pleased.
- June 2, 2018Rating 5.0Friendly, professional
- May 22, 2018Rating 4.0They got me a quote very quick with one phone conversation and had everything ready to go forward within hours. Was great being an out of state customer and everything handled in one day.
- May 5, 2018Rating 5.0Generally friendly and helpful, but I had trouble registering my new policy. When I called Farmers for help, the first two support staff could not figure out the problem. The third person was a charm. He informed me that there was a delay of a day or two before I could register on line. Perhaps everyone should be told that.