Farmers Insurance Agent in Boise, ID
As your local Farmers® agent in Boise, ID, my agency is located on State Street and Ellens Ferry right next to the Plantation Golf Course. We have lived in Boise for over 26 years and enjoyed raising our family here. We are committed to providing excellent customer service and train our staff to be knowledgeable and friendly. We always have staff in the office during business hours and enjoy getting to know our customers --whether that's auto, home, life, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (208) 853-1100 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 26 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
Finance Degree, Bradley University
Boise, Eagle, Star, Meridian, and Middleton
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-03 10/17
The Future of Your Small Business
PWS BLI 9/16
Take Farmers® Insurance on Your Next Adventure
My Hobbies and Favorite Activities
Add Auto Insurance to Your Farmers® Coverage
- April 8, 2018Rating 5.0Always a pleasure
- April 6, 2018Rating 4.0We have had our ATV insurance with you for several years and have worked with Julie to bundle all of our insurances with you for sometime, but the cost on our home and motorhome keep us at our previous company until this year. Julie kept in touch and the fact that we sold our larger Motorhome and your rates have gotten better, we have been able to bring everything to you finally. We look forward to a long and pleasant relationship.
- March 14, 2018Rating 5.0Julie Brown was very pleasant and extremely helpful when I selected Farmers insurance products. She explained all aspects of my home and auto policies very well. I was very pleased with the way she followed up with me when I decided to change insurance companies. In doing so, she was able to provide savings on my annual insurance bills. Thank you Julie for a job well done!
- March 11, 2018Rating 5.0Great experience
- February 16, 2018Rating 5.0Julie was very helpful. Great service so far.
- February 6, 2018Rating 5.0Marty and his wife, Julie, have been amazing to deal with! They are always available to talk to and answer questions I have! I've been with Marty for almost 20 years since I started college in 1999 and can't imagine going elsewhere!