Farmers Insurance Agent in Waverly, IA
Nicholas ThiesAbout Me
We do business a little differently than most consumers are accustomed to. As a multi-line agent with Farmers® Insurance, my goal is to make sure each of my clients is properly protected against life’s unexpected tragedies.
I’ve found that I’m most efficient at my job when I slow things down and collect the proper information in the beginning. Getting smarter about your insurance is not about saving 15% in 15 minutes. It’s about making sure that you not only understand what you’re paying for but that it does what you want when you need it.
We ask that each client bring their existing policy with them for a 20-30 minute meeting, either in our office or wherever they feel most comfortable. This allows us to review what they currently have for coverage, and potentially fix any mistakes. Think of a doctor, how are they able to recommend knee surgery without taking an x-ray? The existing policy is our x-ray, and as a licensed agent, it’s my job to make recommendations and educate our clients on those recommendations.
The reality is that bad things happen to good people, so being prepared for the unexpected is our best defense. Insurance is designed to do exactly that, whether it’s a Homeowners policy for a house fire, an Auto policy for the text induced 5 car pile-up or a Life policy when a loved one passes. These are not monthly expenses but rather the walls and moats around our castle, built to protect our families.
Give me a call at (319) 352-3168 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Waverly, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Iowa residents.
- November 20, 2019Rating 4.0Very helpful on short notice.
- July 21, 2019Rating 4.0Just went to the office to review my life insurance, went over that very closely answered some questions about where that is going. Then we went over car,motorcycle and home policys. Are in process of updating the home policy as that policy is of an old style and needs updated. Very helpful and knowledgeable.
- May 2, 2019Rating 5.0Was very good in explaining thinges to me. And taking time and patients with me. Thanks
- November 14, 2018Rating 5.0Nick is knowledgeable, nice, and respectful and made the whole experience a breeze.
- October 21, 2018Rating 5.0Nick made the process of adding a new insurance policy to my plan very easy for me. He was prepared for our meeting, answered all my questions, and I left with an understanding of exactly what I was getting.
- October 20, 2018Rating 5.0Thanks for taking the time to thoroughly explain all coverage with us and to answer all our questions.
- August 1, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful throughout the whole process!
- July 27, 2018Rating 5.0Nicholas,
Thank you so much for your help in transferring my son’s renters insurance to his new address! I appreciate the time you took to explain options and what would work best for us. Amazing customer service ! KathyResponse from NicholasJuly 27, 2018Kathy, thank you for your kind words. I wish Cale the best in the upcoming school year! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, otherwise we will touch base with you soon to offer a full policy review.
- July 26, 2018Rating 5.0He was very thoughtful and very thorough
- July 25, 2018Rating 5.0Nick has been great to work with. He is always extremely helpful with whatever we need him to do. I highly recommend working with him and his team for all your insurance needs.
- July 20, 2018Rating 5.0Friendly & truely seems to have the best of interest when it comes to helping get what I need done to get the best policy at hand!
- June 15, 2018Rating 5.0Nicholas was very helpful. He explained my coverage options and answered all my questions. The process of getting coverage was made easy and quick thanks to Nicholas! Highly recommend!
- May 18, 2018Rating 5.0Nick was very kind and took his time explaining everything to me!