Farmers Insurance Agent in Woodstock, GA
John Hilton ElmoreAbout Me
Hello neighbor! I have the enormous fortune of being a Farmers Insurance® agent here in our beloved Woodstock, GA. Our office is located at The Shoppes at East Cherokee Drive and Old Highway 5 (North Main Street/Holly Springs Parkway).
Our agency has a combined 20 years of experience in the insurance industry and we are ready to work hard to earn your trust and business. We offer all lines of business including Home, Auto, Umbrella, Life, Commercial, and Specialty coverage including motorcycle, boats, and other recreational vehicles.
At the John Elmore Agency, we focus on building relationships with our clients through trust and educating them on the unexpected. When you work with our agency you are not just a policyholder, you are family and we will treat you as such. It is not just you involved in this process, it becomes us because filing a claim can be a stressful enough, and should you find yourself in a situation where you need to do so, we want you to feel confident that you have everything needed to protect your current and future assets.
As a Farmers agency, our team is here to help you get smarter about your insurance. So let us help you and your family know more. After all, as the good Professor Burke would say, "The more you know, the better you can plan for what's ahead".
Give me a call at (770) 573-0001 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Woodstock, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Georgia residents.
Summit Heating and Air
Summit Heating and Air is a Marietta based, full service residential heating and air company servicing North Atlanta. Whether heating or cooling, we can provide any repair, maintenance or installation service.
Summit proudly offers financing (with approved credit) with several programs that are designed to meet your budget and goals.
Crisis Care. Lifestyle Care. Performance Care.
Woodstock Chiropracticprovides quality chiropractic care in Woodstock, GA and surrounding areas while teaching The 100 Year Lifestyle principles of optimum health, longevity and wellness.
XSI Disaster Services
We have been serving Greater Atlanta area since 2006 with top notch customer service. XSI Disaster Services uses state of the art equipment and products for water, fire and storm damage restoration. We stand out among other restoration companies in Atlanta, GA by putting our customer needs first, anytime day or night. Because of our wide range of services, including Fire, Water and Storm Damage, Cleaning, Asbestos & Mold Remediation, we have you covered for your disaster needs.
Camp Kesem at the University of Georgia
Camp Kesem is a nationwide community, driven by passionate college student leaders, that supports children through and beyond their parent’s cancer. A program of Kesem, Camp Kesem operates over 70 free summer camps in 34 states for children ages 6 to 16 who have been touched by a parent’s cancer. This camping experience has a lasting impact on children by providing them a peer-support network that understands their unique needs, builds confidence and strengthens their communication skills. In 2015, Camp Kesem served over 5,000 children coast-to-coast - all funded by generous donations from individuals and corporate support.
Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce
Founded over 46 years ago, our Chamber is a highly proactive and visible influence in Cherokee County. While the majority of our member businesses have ten or less employees, the Chamber provides a forum for businesses of all sizes and types. The mission of the Chamber is to promote business and the community while expanding the economy and enhancing the quality of life. The Chamber’s vision is to be the premier comprehensive resource for the Cherokee County business community.
Woodstock Parks and Recreation
Our agency helps support our local parks by participating in events such as the Woodstock summer concerts, movies, and more!
PWS LD-02 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 7, 2020Rating 5.0John was very professional and explained both policies in terms I fully understood. Timely and accurate and very appreciated. His assistant, Carol was very helpful also. Based on my experience, I will refer John and Carol to my friends and family.
The website was a breeze and I've already used my App!
Thanks for great service,
PatResponse from JohnSeptember 24, 2020Thank you so much Pat for your kind words. Carol and I greatly appreciate the chance to be of service and will always strive to give you our very best. Never hesitate to call us when you need us.
- August 17, 2020Rating 5.0John was very nice and extremely knowledgable. He guided us through the purchase process like the pro he is and his comments and suggestions were invaluable. We were amazed at the amount of money we saved over our former carrier and look forward to a continuing association with John and his agency.Response from JohnAugust 27, 2020Thank you so very much Larry. We enjoyed meeting with and doing business with you. We look forward to a continued partnership with you as well.
- August 13, 2020Rating 5.0John goes the extra mile to find solutions to insurance needs. I appreciate his efforts.Response from JohnAugust 21, 2020Thank you so much James! We appreciate you and we are here to help you in any way possible.
- July 27, 2020Rating 5.0John was very helpful in getting my daughter added to my policy. He made the process fast and painless.Response from JohnAugust 6, 2020Hey Anthony! Thank you for the great compliment! We strive to make the process fast and painless. We're pleased to hear that we are succeeding with that.
- July 15, 2020Rating 5.0Very responsive and helpful in determining the best insurance for my family.Response from JohnJuly 22, 2020Hello Nancy! Thank you so much for the kind words. Please never hesitate to let us know if you have any questions, or if we can be of any assistance to you. We value our customers.
- May 24, 2020Rating 5.0Great service, easy to work with.Response from JohnJune 26, 2020Thank you Michael. Please know that we value our customers and are ready to help at any time.
- February 10, 2020Rating 5.0Great experience with John at his office in Woodstock Ga. Friendly staff, clean office, comfortable environment. John helped me every step of the way, answering questions and giving thought provoking suggestions. I look forward to continuing my business with Farmers and John Elmore & staff.Response from JohnFebruary 18, 2020Thank you so much Samuel. We value our customers and appreciate your kind words.
- January 24, 2020Rating 5.0Awesome ExperienceResponse from JohnFebruary 18, 2020Thank you Jaime. We think our customers are awesome!
- September 21, 2019Rating 5.0This office has great people there. Knowledgeable and friendly. This means a lot to us.Response from JohnFebruary 18, 2020Thank you James. Our customers mean a lot to us, so please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime.
- September 14, 2019Rating 5.0You and your staff gave me a comfortable feeling as soon as I walked in your door. I appreciate being treated this way. Jaime was especially helpful in preparing the initial insurance quote and assisting me in getting enrolled with Farmers. I look forward to a long and professionally conducted relationship with Farmers. Thank you all for your help in establishing a sound insurance plan.
DanResponse from JohnFebruary 18, 2020Hey Dan! Thank you for your kind words. We are always here to help.
- August 22, 2019Rating 5.0It was a pleasure to work with John Elmore.Response from JohnFebruary 18, 2020Thank you Sharon. it is always a pleasure to work with you.
- August 14, 2019Rating 5.0I met with Jaime in the office and reviewed my previous homeowners policy. We discussed our new policy and I was very satisfied with it. I am totally blind and he even brought me home instead of me paying for Uber/Lyft.Response from JohnFebruary 18, 2020Thank you Bobby. Helping our customers in every way is very important to us.
- July 21, 2019Rating 5.0Very impressive with all his knowledge and willingness to help find all discounts while providing needed coverage.Response from JohnFebruary 18, 2020Thank you for your kind words Arlene!
- July 20, 2019Rating 5.0Jaimie did a great job taking care of our family during our insurance transition from another company. He gave us a quote to meet all our needs, and he walked us through everything we needed to do. He was very responsive, easy to get a hold of, and did a fantastic job!Response from JohnFebruary 18, 2020Thank you Jenny. Please let us know if we can help you with anything in the future.
- April 14, 2019Rating 5.0John is a great agent to represent your insurance needs. He is very responsive and goes out of his way to help.
- April 7, 2019Rating 5.0John was very professional and helpful when assisting me in my purchase of homeowners insurance. A real people person!
- April 5, 2019Rating 5.0Very professional and helpful to get the policy that best fits what we need and keep the price reasonable.
- March 28, 2019Rating 5.0John understands his clients and is always looking out for their best interests.
- March 22, 2019Rating 5.0We are very pleased with John. We were not happy with our former insurance carrier and their agent.
John guided us very well through the process, and the cost is also good.
- February 23, 2019Rating 5.0What a great experience meeting and working with John. He spent all the time I needed to help get the coverage just right for us. Hoping for a long term relationship with John and Farmer’s.