Farmers Insurance Agent in Snellville, GA
As a resident of Georgia for over 20 years, I'm proud to serve Snellville as your local Farmers® agent. At my agency, we focus on providing outstanding customer service and ensuring each client is educated on the coverage options to suit their specific needs. Located at the intersection of Highpoint Road and Centerville Highway, my agency will ensure this process is straightforward and personalized to help you select the most comprehensive, cost-effective solution. With over 20 years in the insurance industry, I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, life, commercial and more.
Give me a call at (470) 321-3185 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 15 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
BA, Political Science, California State University at Northridge
Stone Mountain, Conyers, Lawrenceville, Dacula, and Duluth
Ask Me About:
Add Home Insurance to Your Farmers® Coverage
The Benefits of Auto Coverage from Farmers®
Is It Time to Think about Life Insurance?
PWS LD-02 10/17
Is It Time to Review Your Farmers® Business Policy?
Take Farmers® Insurance on Your Next Adventure
- April 8, 2018Rating 4.0Good job
- April 5, 2018Rating 5.0Alfred was truly great to talk to. Very transparent and helpful. It's a breath of fresh air to talk to an honest agent like Alfred!
- April 3, 2018Rating 5.0prompt in response & diligent.
- March 19, 2018Rating 5.0My agent Mr. Alfred Snell has been very professional and has given me the best rate possible . My experience has been a very enjoyable and he definitely deserves a five star rating because he explains in details exactly what is going to happen and what to expect. Everyone should have an agent like Mr. Snell because he makes what could be a very hectic process extremely easy .
- November 29, 2017Rating 5.0Satisfied
- November 13, 2017Rating 5.0Alfred gives great and quick service at a very reasonable rate.
- November 9, 2017Rating 4.0Very good