Farmers Insurance Agent in Senoia, GA
Deborah Whaley MashburnAbout Me
As a lifelong resident of Georgia, I'm proud to serve Senoia, home of "The Walking Dead", as your local Farmers® agent. At my agency, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service and ensuring each client is educated on the coverage options to suit their specific needs. Located in the heart of Senoia, we have moved to our new location on Hwy 16. Come and see us! My agency will ensure this process is straightforward and personalized to help you select the most comprehensive, cost-effective solution. With combined staff experience of over 34 years, we have the knowledge and skill-set to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, life, commercial and more.
Give me a call at (770) 727-9826 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-01 10/17
Chef Hilary grew up in rural Shelby, Ohio, near expansive farms with an abundance of fresh produce and wholesome ingredients, which has greatly influenced her ideas about the dishes she creates. After traveling extensively throughout the United States, Caribbean, Central and South America — via land and in working with a cruise-line — she was drawn to the creativity and artistry of being a chef. Pursuing only the best, she graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York in 1995.
Hilary began her culinary career at Atlanta’s prestigious Buckhead Life Restaurant Group, in the popular and elegant 103 West restaurant. During her 13 years there, she became the company’s first female executive chef. She opened her namesake restaurant, The Hil, in 2007, with her husband, Jim, and her mother, Sandy Pitsch, at her side. She has cultivated relationships with local Farmers, spending time tending the farms and growing produce, which serves to further her connection to the Earth and to her community. Chef Hilary departed The Hil, December 2017.
Chef Hilary’s talent has been widely recognized, having garnered attention in Bon Appetit, Food & Wine, Garden & Gun, The New York Times, Atlanta Magazine, Creative Loafing and many others. She is a member of the internationally respected Les Dames d’Escoffier, Southern Foodways Alliance and Georgia Grown. She also lends her time supporting important non-profits such as Share Our Strength and Wholesome Wave. Chef Hilary loves mentoring younger chefs, so she participates in the Culinary Institute of America’s extern leadership program, providing an educational environment in her kitchen.
The Bistro staff comes with varying experience and most have joined us from The Hil where we worked together for as many as 10 years.
Wings and Things Senoia
10 Village W Dr Ste G (800.19 mi)
Senoia, Georgia 30276
Senoia & Pike, Fayette County Police & Fire Departments
As supporters, we've provided many meals for our worthy local heroes!
Coweta County School System
As supporters, we've made donations of school supplies to deserving local classrooms.
Coweta County Chamber of Commerce
As supporters, we serve on the board.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- December 9, 2020Rating 5.0Mrs. Mashburn and her staff has giving great customer service and they always are available to help and answer questions.
- December 2, 2020Rating 5.0Deborah is a great agent, ready to take care of your insurance needs! I found her very easy to work with!
- October 26, 2020Rating 5.0Made one phone call and was completely assisted with everything I needed and even help with canceling old insurance company.
- August 23, 2020Rating 5.0awesome
- August 9, 2020Rating 5.0On top of her game! Deborah is diligent and thorough in her approach to getting you the best insurance package to meet your needs.
- August 8, 2020Rating 5.0Was very knowledgeable and staff was great to work with..
- April 18, 2020Rating 5.0Very smooth transaction & overall excellent experience!Response from DeborahJune 4, 2020Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your business.
- March 26, 2020Rating 5.0Wonderful experience with Deborah. She is very personable and knowledgeable!Response from DeborahJune 4, 2020Thank you! Our agency really appreciates your feedback. We pride ourselves in being committed to personal service.
- March 18, 2020Rating 5.0Great agent, explained the entire processResponse from DeborahJune 4, 2020Thank you, Chris... So glad to have you has a client!
- March 8, 2020Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable and helpfulResponse from DeborahJune 4, 2020Thank you! Our agency really appreciates your feedback. We pride ourselves in being committed to personal service.
- January 30, 2020Rating 5.0Very polite and thorough. Answered all of my questions and very patientResponse from DeborahJune 4, 2020Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- December 11, 2019Rating 5.0Deborah is very responsive and thorough. It’s a pleasure dealing with her and Farmers Insurance!
- October 23, 2019Rating 5.0She went out of her way to make sure that I was covered as quickly as possible. She is very kind and personable.
- October 11, 2019Rating 5.0Cheyenne has been awesome. She helped me understand my policy options and get me what I needed without going over budget. Great experience with the Mashburn team so far!
- October 6, 2019Rating 5.0It was a very nice experience and the agent that help us was very professional in her work! Hope to have many years with you!
- October 5, 2019Rating 4.0Fast easy and everything I need in coverage! !
- August 9, 2019Rating 5.0Very awesome experience from beginning to end! Thanks Deborah for you time and expertice. Very glad to do business with a local agency.
- June 24, 2019Rating 5.0Very professional and excellent customer service!
- June 20, 2019Rating 5.0My experiences was great
- June 3, 2019Rating 5.0Debbie will take the time to go through all of the ins and outs of her policies very thoroughly. She really makes sure you understand what you’re getting with coverage from Farmers.