Farmers Insurance Agent in Sandy Springs, GA
As your local Farmers® agent in Sandy Springs, GA, the Herron Agency help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. We have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, life¹, business insurance and more.
We are proudly located on Dunwoody Pl right off of Roswell Rd and across the Publix shopping center in Sandy Springs.
Give me a call at (678) 619-2928 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, East Cobb, Roswell, and Atlanta
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
Life insurance is a way to say "I love you". Farmers Insurance, and the Herron Agency, listens to and helps you so you can decide which life insurance policy is best for you. Give us a call today to schedule a meeting to sit down with someone at the Herron Agency in Sandy Springs.
PWS 4419CC 4/17
We Know From Experience
Farmers Auto Insurance
Farmers® Business Insurance
Give me a call to learn more about our coverage and get a quote today! You can find our office on Dunwoody Place in Sandy Springs right off 400.
More Information about Causes We Support
- February 15, 2018Rating 5.0I had a great experience speaking with Sarah, my agent at Farmers Insurance, she was very knowledgeable about my needs and I didn’t get that from the others Insurance companies I spoke with. I would recommend here to all my family and friends. JesseResponse from FrankFebruary 16, 2018Hey Jesse, thank you so much for the feedback and for stopping by the office. It was great to meet you! Please let us know if we can do anything for you and look forward to seeing you again soon.
- February 4, 2018Rating 5.0Patient and attentive to ensure my needs are met.Response from FrankFebruary 16, 2018Thanks Geraldine! Please let us know if we can do anything for you.
- January 18, 2018Rating 5.0This review is actually of Sarah Nelson, with whom I did business. Sarah is knowledgeable, pleasant and customer service oriented. I really appreciated her attention to detail and timely follow up.Response from FrankJanuary 18, 2018Hey Stephanie, Sarah does a great job and thank you for sharing your feedback! Please let us know if we can do anything for you.
- January 18, 2018Rating 5.0Speaking with the Insurance agent and taking out my policy was an easy and smooth process.Response from FrankJanuary 18, 2018Hi Elizabeth, thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it and your business. Look forward to talking to you soon.
- January 10, 2018Rating 5.0She is REALLY good at follow up and answering questions. Charming.Response from FrankJanuary 10, 2018Hi Celia, thank you so much for your feedback. We look forward to helping you in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us with anything!
- January 7, 2018Rating 5.0The agent was friendly and personable which led to an overall great experience getting my questions answered. The agent was also thorough in explaining the terms, concepts, and coverages.Response from FrankJanuary 8, 2018Hi Mark, thank you very much for your business! I am glad you had a great experience. Please let us know if we can do anything for you.
- December 20, 2017Rating 5.0Sarah was fantastic answering all my questions returning phone calls emails and text. She also was friendly to talk with and real.Response from FrankJanuary 2, 2018Hi Leslie, Thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate it!
- December 17, 2017Rating 4.0Sarah is very sweet and competent. She helped me make up my mind and I look forward a long relationship with Farmers.Response from FrankJanuary 2, 2018Hi Lois, Thank you very much for your feedback. We look forward to serving you for many years to come. Have a Happy Holidays!
- November 15, 2017Rating 3.0I would rate you 4 * but I still need to see how you handle the transition from my previous insurance carrier to farmers. I mean communicating my mortgage company and notifying the previous Insurance of the changes in an smooth fashion.
I was pleased with Sarah, but I would suggest that you further train the rest of your personnel helping her.
RegardsResponse from FrankJanuary 2, 2018Hi Percy, Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. Training and development are very important to our office and we are continuing to improve. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future.
- November 12, 2017Rating 5.0Excellent very prompt and helpfulResponse from FrankJanuary 2, 2018Hi Robert, Thank you very much for your review! Please let us know if we can do anything for you.