Farmers Insurance Agent in Roswell, GA
As your local Farmers® agent in Roswell, GA, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (770) 910-9860 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 20 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
n/a, Troy University, and n/a
Fulton County, DeKalb County, Cobb County, Gwinett County, and Metro Atlanta Area
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
Is It Time to Review Your Life Insurance Policy?
PWS LD-01 10/17
Get on the Open Road with Farmers® Motorcycle Insurance
Is It Time to Review Your Farmers® Business Policy?
Customizable Home Insurance Packages
Subject to restrictions.
The Benefits of Auto Coverage from Farmers®
Take Farmers® Insurance on Your Next Adventure
- April 1, 2018Rating 5.0The process was very enjoyable. Lisa was very helpful and answered all of our questions promptly. She is very knowledgeable and professional. The experience was pleasant and I have recommended her to a couple of other people.
- March 9, 2018Rating 5.0Great services great agent
- February 20, 2018Rating 1.0I was originally very pleased with the agents responsiveness, price quote, and service, there seem to be a complete disregard for my request and simple instructions. Perhaps there are some issues with regard to listening to her customers, which I find very sad. Frankly, I was very pleased with my agent and felt she was a asset to the company. I do not foresee a renewal next year this time.
Thank youResponse from LisaApril 18, 2018Roger, I am concerned that you feel I did not listen to you when you and I were discussing your insurance applications. I assure you I do listen. It is my goal to make all my policyholders happy. You and I have talked by phone and email several times and I do feel I resolved your concerns as you expressed that you are satisfied at this time. I do apologize for the processing date of your credit card. A mistake was made and I take full responsibility for this mistake. Please know that it is my highest priority to make you a satisfied customer today, tomorrow and for as long as you are a Farmers policyholder. Thank you, Lisa
- February 3, 2018Rating 5.0Lisa Whitstine has great personal skills and impressively facilitated my transfer from another company to Farmers Insurance. Two days, however, is insufficient time to effectively evaluate my satisfaction. I believe this will be a satisfactory move on my part and I am looking forward to working with Lisa in the future. My experience after two days is excellent.
- February 1, 2018Rating 5.0Lisa is straight to the point, no unnecessary discussions and quick to pull together documents for new clients. I highly recommend her as a North Fulton agent and will send friends to her.
- January 22, 2018Rating 5.0Lisa walked through the process with me step by step and explained terminology I didn't understand. She's very knowledgeable about her field and helped me choose options that best fit my needs.
- December 15, 2017Rating 5.0Lisa made the entire process very easy! She answered any questions I had about the policy and what I needed and why.
- November 29, 2017Rating 5.0Very professional service, was given advice as to how bettter my insurance situation.
- November 17, 2017Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable and help walk through all the intricacies of three different policies. Thanks for all the help!