Farmers Insurance Agent in McDonough, GA
As your local Farmers® agent located near the Henry County Chamber of Commerce in McDonough, GA, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. With over 25 years of insurance experience, I have the knowledge and tools to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, life, landlord, renters, business insurance and more. Having lived in Henry County for the last 13 years, I truly care about protecting this community. Stop by my office today!
Give me a call at (678) 271-2827 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
BA, University of South Florida
Hampton, Atlanta, Stockbridge, Decatur, and Jonesboro
Ask Me About:
The Future of Your Small Business
Local Businesses | Support Near McDonough
Is It Time to Think about Life Insurance?
PWS LD-02 10/17
Get on the Open Road with Farmers® Motorcycle Insurance
The Benefits of Auto Coverage from Farmers®
Add Home Insurance to Your Farmers® Coverage
- April 4, 2018Rating 5.0I thank you and your staff for a very superior welcome as you guided me to the products which sought.
- March 17, 2018Rating 5.0John prepared a proposal for me that met my needs, just from our basic conversation. I think it showed that he's knowledgeable a good listener.
- February 25, 2018Rating 5.0I am a new customer and my experience has been great. The agency and all representatives have been professional, offered good customer service, and provided all information that I requested. Thanks.
- January 6, 2018Rating 5.0Has taken care of all my requests in a timely manner great job
- December 15, 2017Rating 5.0Everything is Fine thus Far.. John was very timely and professional
- November 9, 2017Rating 5.0I'm a very busy healthcare professional so I seek processes that are streamlined and easy for me to access. John has been extremely patient with me during times of uncertainty. I encountered some obstacles, while seeking a new homeowners policy and John helped me.