Farmers Insurance Agent in Marietta, GA
Mark K LaneMark Lane Agency LLCAbout Me
Growing up in this area and then raising my family here, I know and understand the insurance needs of my fellow East Cobb families. As your local Farmers® agent in Marietta, GA (and now a 2nd office in Milton, GA), our Family Agency helps customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. With over 30 years of experience, I have the knowledge to help you better understand your coverage options for autos, home, boats, motorcycles, and business insurance.
Give me a call at (770) 643-4800 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Chevron in East Cobb, Johnson Ferry and Roswell Road.
We have provided business insurance to Lyn and his full service Chevron Gas Station for years, and we take care of many other businesses in our community. Please give us the opportunity to take care of your business. Call us today!
Apply for the Farmers® Rewards Visa® and Visa Signature® cards and watch your rewards add up quickly. Cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards. Use your points for a credit card statement credit to offset purchases or redeem points for travel, gift cards, and merchandise.
Subject to credit approval. The Farmers Rewards Visa is provided by Comenity Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. The Farmers Rewards Program is provided by Comenity Bank which is solely responsible for the Program operation and all Rewards. Comenity Bank may change the terms of the Program at any time. See Farmersrewardsvisa.com for Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- Spending time with Family
- Walking my Dogs - Romeo, Juliet and Bella
- Teaching and Playing Golf
- Traveling to new places
- Enjoying our Lake House
PWS LD-04 10/17
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
Frequently Asked Questions:
- August 21, 2020Rating 5.0My experience was great. The receptionist was very helpful and Michelle was simply great in meeting my needs. I have had a very good experience and referred by daughter to her to switch as well.
- August 19, 2020Rating 5.0Very prompt in responding. All members of the Lane Agency I dealt with with extremely personable, knowledgeable and provided all the details I needed to match me with the coverage I wanted and needed. Highly Recommend!
- August 16, 2020Rating 5.0Couldn’t possible ask for a more attentive and consummate Group of professionals then Mark and the rest of his team! They are truly like family in so many ways, watching out for and advising on the best options and path to take.
- July 10, 2020Rating 5.0Very good Agent for the Atlanta area.
- July 8, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent service
- June 14, 2020Rating 5.0Everything want smoothly, so far very happy! Just started with farmers!
- April 29, 2020Rating 5.0Jessica was terrific. She is professional and very well-versed in the industry. Glad to be with Farmers!
- April 27, 2020Rating 5.0Michelle was a wonderful help as usual. It’s a pleasure doing business with her. Mary
- April 5, 2020Rating 5.0communications were excellent.
- February 6, 2020Rating 1.0Last minute fees left very bad taste.Response from MarkFebruary 6, 2020Dear Anil, We welcome constructive comments and will improve accordingly. In your case, the very low premium, along with the one-time fee, was very satisfying for us to deliver to you as an Agency. Even though our one-time fee is shown on all of our proposals; and that our Staff only communicates in terms of net cost to our Clients; and that our other over 1000 Clients seemed to be aware of this fee, we will try harder to make this clear to future prospective Clients. With that, thank you for your business.
- February 1, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful
- January 29, 2020Rating 5.0This as always is a 1st class experience
- January 9, 2020Rating 5.0Quick and easy to take care of me in a professional way
- December 27, 2019Rating 5.0Professional and courteous
- November 16, 2019Rating 5.0Nice people to deal with, answered all my questions. Their rates seem to be good.
I just signed up with them, so I don't have any history with them, but so far my experience has been positive and pleasant.
- October 25, 2019Rating 5.0Always available and very professional.
- October 13, 2019Rating 5.0So far so good. The experience thus far has been fantastic. Very responsive and helpful in the interactions I've had.
- September 21, 2019Rating 5.0Mark and team are awesome , "Especially Michelle", she always has our backs is there when we need her. and is always making recommendations with my family's best interest in mind, Keep up the exceptional customer service we love farmers we were st*** farm customers for 30 years not sure why we waited so long to switch to Farmers you guys are rock stars !!
- September 3, 2019Rating 5.0Mark and Michelle have been great to work with and have really gone out of their way to help with my insurance needs.
- September 2, 2019Rating 5.0Mark's team worked hard with us over the course of many days to customize a program that worked best for us. Ultimately, the rates and the overall experience were superior to anything else we found.