Farmers Insurance Agent in Lawrenceville, GA
As a resident of the area for over 3 years, I'm proud to serve as your local Farmers® agent in Lawrenceville, GA. I specialize in life, home, auto, and recreational vehicle insurance. You can find my agency located across from the River Exchange Shopping Center in Lawrenceville.
My goal is to help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have 10 years of insurance industry knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options.
Give me a call at (770) 517-9200 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-02 10/17
- March 12, 2019Rating 5.0I was very pleased with the work Mr Kasha Rynolds did to help me to get my home and auto insurance. Mr Kasha is exceptionally professional and courteous.
- February 16, 2019Rating 5.0I had been given information regarding this agency last year but didn’t get around to calling until last month. I do wish I had called sooner. The attentiveness, professionalism and fair prices are unmatched. So happy to have been referred to Kasha and his team.
- February 13, 2019Rating 5.0Kasha provided a very professional experience he was very knowledgeable he allowed me to ask questions in layman's terms and he explained it so I could understand
- February 3, 2019Rating 5.0IT WAS GREAT TO TALK WITH SOMEONE THAT GIVES YOU CUSTOMER SERVICE AT SUCH A LEVEL.
- January 30, 2019Rating 5.0I was very happy in the way thinks were done for me. they were very professorial.
- November 29, 2018Rating 5.0Hi. Very friendly, knowledgeable, good price. professional, . I can’t say enough great things, Made me feel comfortable because I was a little worried that I couldn’t put my daughter on the policy but Farmers was able to get it done. And yes I will recommend them to friends and family. Thank you.
- October 27, 2018Rating 5.0Kasha and Irene were beyond helpful and patient with me and all of my questions about bundling car and home insurance. My husband and I could not be more satisfied with our service so far.
- September 15, 2018Rating 5.0Kasha was by FAR the best against i’ve Ever dealt with in my life. Always had a smile. Offered me water, food, candy. Thoroughly explained policy and what coverages do what. Me being 22 this is all still a little new. And I can’t forget the price! I was overly satisfied!
- June 14, 2018Rating 5.0He made sure that my Insurance demands were adequately met, it was the first time I'd speak to him btw. I called their office shortly before the close of business on that day, and getting a call back from him at 7pm to let me know he had my requests completely taken care of warmed my heart. Thanks
- June 9, 2018Rating 5.0Kasha returned my calls promptly and arrived at our meeting on time.
- June 6, 2018Rating 5.0Very responsive and helpful
- April 15, 2018Rating 5.0Expedient friendly service!!!
- April 8, 2018Rating 5.0Kasha was both friendly and professional when we were talking on the phone to arrange a new renter's policy and cancel an old one. He did everything he needed to in order to see that we had the right coverage. If I asked a question he didn't know the answer to, he followed up with me in a very timely manner! Thank you!
- April 5, 2018Rating 5.0Timely, quick & responsive
- March 25, 2018Rating 4.0All things considered I personally thought it was a good experience. Don't be upset because of the 4 stars. I very seldom give anyone 5 stars. Both Kasha and Irene were very knowledgable, polite and helpful. When the dust settles; probably about 6 months down the road I will probably ask to have the servicing of my accounts shifted to a Farmer agent in the West Cobb area; probably in the Dallas, GA. area
I'm old school and prefer sitting down face to face with my agent.