Farmers Insurance Agent in Dunwoody, GA
As a long-time resident of Georgia, I am proud to serve the Dunwoody area as your local Farmers® agent. I enjoy helping customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. With over 22 years of experience in the insurance industry, I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (470) 275-6656 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 20 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
University of Central Arkansas, Major in Management and Minor in Accounting
Metro Atlanta, Athens, Macon, Valdosta, and Canton
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
Is It Time to Think about Life Insurance?
Take Farmers® Insurance on Your Next Adventure
Customize Your Business Insurance with Farmers®
The Benefits from Auto Coverage from Farmers®
Is It Time to Review Your Life Insurance Policy?
- February 9, 2018Rating 5.0We had a great experience. I would highly recommend to my friends.
- February 8, 2018Rating 5.0Great service
- February 2, 2018Rating 5.0Was available whenever I needed him!
- January 20, 2018Rating 5.0I had a great experience! Thanks so much!
- December 29, 2017Rating 5.0Thanks Mr: Scott
You really saved my time from the first moment I was call you.
- December 20, 2017Rating 5.0so far so good
- December 17, 2017Rating 5.0Scott helped me immensely and even put me in touch with another agent when he could not offer me the contract I needed. His honesty surpasses expectations. Thanks Scott for all your help!
- December 12, 2017Rating 5.0Pleasant and informative.
- November 8, 2017Rating 5.0My experience was an unexpected delight! From when Pavan, who works for Scott, reached out for my business, to Scott who completed my homeowner & auto policies it couldn't have been easier. They saved me a lot of money, and were a pleasure to work with.