Farmers Insurance Agent in Covington, GA
As your local Farmers® agent in Covington, GA, my agency is located in between Bradley's BBQ and the First United Methodist Church on Convers St. Born and raised in Covington. With over 9 years of experience in the insurance industry and being a local person where I grew up here and know the insurance needs of the people of this area.--whether that's auto, home, life, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (770) 728-1880 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
BA, JWU, 2003, Johnson and Wales University, 2003, and Newton County High School, 1994
Covington, McDonough, Madison, Conyers, and Jackson
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
We Know From Experience
Local Businesses | Support Near Covington
Community Organizations We Sponsor
My Hobbies and Favorite Activities
Customize Your Business Insurance with Farmers®
- January 26, 2018Rating 5.0Great,Helen was very informative and polite!
- January 12, 2018Rating 5.0Helen was very helpful and i also liked that robert personally came out and took a look at my home not many insurance companies car about their clients
- January 12, 2018Rating 5.0Mr Stephens was very helpful and knowledgeable regarding insurance.... I look forward to working with him and your company in the future.
- January 7, 2018Rating 5.0Very courteous, patient, informative. Good experience.
- December 8, 2017Rating 5.0Helen was informative, personable, and very helpful. She asked relevant questions and found multiple discounts we were eligible for. She is very responsive to emails and phone calls. We received quotes from competitive insurance companies, but Farmer's insurance had the lowest quote with the most coverage for the money for both car and homeowner's insurance. Thank you for the excellent customer service.