Farmers Insurance Agent in Cartersville, GA
As your local Farmers® agent our main office is located in Cartersville, GA, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. Our team has the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (770) 999-0380 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 7 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
McEachern High School
Marietta, Paulding County, Cherokee County, Cobb County, and Powder Springs
Ask Me About:
Smart Insurance Discounts in Georgia
As your local Farmers agent in Cartersville, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Georgia residents.
Take Farmers® Insurance on Your Next Adventure
Pet insurance coverage offered and administered by Pets Best Insurance Services, LLC is underwritten by Independence American Insurance Company, a Delaware insurance company.
What is a Connected Home?
Contact me today to see if your Connected Home qualifies for a discount.
If you’re considering making your home a Connected Home, visit Vivint to see how they can help.
You can also reach a helpful Vivint representative at 1-877-779-8302.
Get on the Open Road with Farmers® Motorcycle Insurance
The Benefits of Auto Coverage from Farmers®
- March 17, 2018Rating 5.0Called requested a quote on both home and auto coverage. Got a call back in about one hour with a quote. Amanda was very friendly and walked me through the quote explaining everything to me. I waited two days to hear back from several other agencies and other insurance companies. None of the m bothered to call me back. I took out the insurance with Farmers and like the friendly staff at Branden East agency. Look forward to a long relationship with Farmers.
- February 24, 2018Rating 5.0What a great experience. Amanda was awesome and very honest with the process. In the end, the cost of my home owners insurance was reduced by 50% despite my opting for better coverage. I am very happy with my initial experience with Farmers.... Now, will I get a stuffed Moose for switching??? Only time will tell..
- December 23, 2017Rating 5.0Brannon East and his assistant Amanda were VERY helpful!! They both answered all of our questions and got us a better rate for less money than our current insurance provider. I have already recommend others to Brannon's agency.Response from BrannonJanuary 11, 2018Thank You for the referrals! Thank You for choosing us for your insurance needs.
- December 22, 2017Rating 5.0My experience with Brannon and Amanda couldn't have been more pleasurable. They quoted me numbers that got my attention and when I left they were as they said. They saved me money while upping my coverage. I now have auto and home coverage at a better rate than what I had, but without home insurance. Kudos to the Farmers' team!Response from BrannonJanuary 11, 2018It was a pleasure to work with you to get you all the savings. Thank You for giving us the opportunity.
- November 22, 2017Rating 5.0Brannon and his assistant, Amanda, are amazing!!
- November 20, 2017Rating 5.0Brannon made the process of switching over absolutely painless. Most people I know just stay with the same agent because it is convenient, and they never have to speak to them. Brannon isn't that way. He is hands-on, and truly cares about his clients. Easily, easily the best insurance experience I have ever had!
- November 18, 2017Rating 5.0So far it has been a great experience.